• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[Service] Come to my Weeding Town for your GOLD badge!

Is their more weeds?

There are always more weeds! I just have to time travel to accumulate them :D
It's 50TBT for 500 weeds and 100TBT for 1000 weeds.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for reaching out to me~ ^^ found your post again. I’m interested in the 50 tbt session.

Sure! Do you want to come over to do it now? It'll take me a few minutes.

Thank you ^^ and take your time ~

Ready! My town is opened to you to weed. It's Mayor Pixie from Pixelton.
Don't forget to talk to Leif when you're done for an item from the weeding set!
You can keep any lucky clovers you find :D

You too? I think I still need several hundred based on my progress but I don't know for sure

Oh, man - you haven't had Phineas either? I know it's the rainy season but just one sunny day would be nice. I honestly am not sure if I need more. I did go to a friend's weeding town at one point last year & I know there were a LOT of weeds (I think well over 1000) plus I pulled weeds before then & I've been pulling them since. I also didn't realize how many we needed until after I visited my friend's town. It's an insane amount to have to do.

Last edited:
Oh, man - you haven't had Phineas either? I know it's the rainy season but just one sunny day would be nice. I honestly am not sure if I need more. I did go to a friend's weeding town at one point last year & I know there were a LOT of weeds (I think well over 1000) plus I pulled weeds before then & I've been pulling them since. I also didn't realize how many we needed until after I visited my friend's town. It's an insane amount to have to do.

If I remember correctly, the breakdown was:
. 500 for bronze
. 2 000 for silver
. 5 000 for gold (Oh my gawd!)

If I remember correctly, the breakdown was:
. 500 for bronze
. 2 000 for silver
. 5 000 for gold (Oh my gawd!)

5000 is insane, right?! I turned my town on today & was so excited because it was finally sunny! I got Mayor val dressed in the lucky item then I ran outside to check for Phineas and.... ran right into Saharah. Sigh. Still no Phineas.

Hi! I found out that Phineas can show up if it's cloudy & I know I had one cloudy day where there were no other NPCs in town and no Phineas either. I'd like to order another 1000 weeds, please. There's no rush so whenever you're available just let me know. Thanks so much!

Hi! I found out that Phineas can show up if it's cloudy & I know I had one cloudy day where there were no other NPCs in town and no Phineas either. I'd like to order another 1000 weeds, please. There's no rush so whenever you're available just let me know. Thanks so much!

Alright! I'll VM you when it's complete, which may be tonight or sometime tomorrow.

Hi! Me again. Yesterday was a beautiful clear day in my town with no other NPCs in sight and Phineas still didn't show up. It seems I've got more weeds to pull. Since we know I've pulled 2000 weeds (plus clovers) with you & I know I pulled the 2000 weeds needed for the Silver Badge I'm thinking if I pull another 1000 weeds with you that will mean that I have definitely pulled 5000 weeds which should guarantee me the Gold Badge. I'd like to order another 1000 weeds, please. I have a family thing to do today and I don't know when I'll be free so if you'd like we can set something up for tomorrow/tomorrow night. Thanks!

Hi! Me again. Yesterday was a beautiful clear day in my town with no other NPCs in sight and Phineas still didn't show up. It seems I've got more weeds to pull. Since we know I've pulled 2000 weeds (plus clovers) with you & I know I pulled the 2000 weeds needed for the Silver Badge I'm thinking if I pull another 1000 weeds with you that will mean that I have definitely pulled 5000 weeds which should guarantee me the Gold Badge. I'd like to order another 1000 weeds, please. I have a family thing to do today and I don't know when I'll be free so if you'd like we can set something up for tomorrow/tomorrow night. Thanks!

I can set it up for you tonight and we can see from there? It would be easier for me tonight than it would be tomorrow.
If we are doing it tomorrow, the early morning is best.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! May I come over for 1000 weeds? :)

A session of 1000 weeds costs 100TBT. I can set a session up with you, but will you have the funds ready for it? Alternatively, a session of 500 weeds is 50TBT

Last edited:
Back