• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[Service] Come to my Weeding Town for your GOLD badge!

Yep that would work, I am available all day pretty much (even though I might not reply straight away if you message me, I will not have my eyes on the forum continually). Let me know a time when you are ready ;)

Valzed doesn't seem to be ready and online right now, I'll process yours first then.
I've added your FC and have opened my gate for you to weed.

Valzed doesn't seem to be ready and online right now, I'll process yours first then.
I've added your FC and have opened my gate for you to weed.

Thank you very much! I will get back in touch probably in a couple weeks for more ah ah! ;)

Hi! I don't know if you'll be available tonight but I should be off & on until about 10:30 PM EST. I may go to the Island tonight so if you are free it might take me a minute to two to get ready. I'll also be free most of the day tomorrow. Thanks again!

Hi! I don't know if you'll be available tonight but I should be off & on until about 10:30 PM EST. I may go to the Island tonight so if you are free it might take me a minute to two to get ready. I'll also be free most of the day tomorrow. Thanks again!

Not 100% sure that I can accumulate 1000 weeds for you in 30 minutes, but I can try to.
If not, we can do this tomorrow at 9AM EST.

Not 100% sure that I can accumulate 1000 weeds for you in 30 minutes, but I can try to.
If not, we can do this tomorrow at 9AM EST.

I replied to your VM. I'm fine with waiting until tomorrow.

Thank you so much for your help! Oh my gosh, that last weed! I'm sorry I took so long. Thank you again!

No worries! It was fun looking for the last two with you! But that last one was hilariously sneaky <3

I really appreciate the saves & your help with the last two. Very sneaky weed, indeed! Sigh... I just ran around my whole town & no Phineas. That freakin' gold badge still eludes me.

Last edited:
I really appreciate the saves & your help with the last two. Very sneaky weed, indeed! Sigh... I just ran around my whole town & no Phineas. That freakin' gold badge still eludes me.

He only appears when the weather is nice (sunny all day) and if no other NPC is in town.
If not, you can always order more weeds later on if need be.

He only appears when the weather is nice (sunny all day) and if no other NPC is in town.
If not, you can always order more weeds later on if need be.

I forgot that the weather effects Phineas. It did rain in my town earlier yesterday & today is cloudy. :/ I still may be back to order another 1000 weeds. Thank you!

It has either rained or been cloudy every stinkin' day since I weeded with you so I have still not had Phineas in my town. :/ If I didn't get the badge I'd like to come back for another 1000 weeds. As soon as I get just one single sunny day I'll let you know for sure whether I might need to come back. Thanks again!

It has either rained or been cloudy every stinkin' day since I weeded with you so I have still not had Phineas in my town. :/ If I didn't get the badge I'd like to come back for another 1000 weeds. As soon as I get just one single sunny day I'll let you know for sure whether I might need to come back. Thanks again!

You too? I think I still need several hundred based on my progress but I don't know for sure

You too? I think I still need several hundred based on my progress but I don't know for sure

Do you want to do a session of 500 weeds then?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyone here need help I can help

This is a weeding service that I provide a weed town for other players to use to wed inorder to get their weeding badges. 500 weeds for 50TBT and 1000 weeds for 100TBT, which is ordered and I provide the weeds (and Leif gives an item)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay! Let me know if you want to do a session of 1000 :D

Last edited:
Thanks for reaching out to me~ ^^ found your post again. I’m interested in the 50 tbt session.

Back