• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 💟 SETS 💟 DLC 🌴 ISLAND 🌈 Regional 🇯🇵 RARES 🍀 Clovers 🍀 ART 🎨 TBT COLLECTIBLES 🍑

Status
Not open for further replies.
That will be super, Hun ... I will be back online after my dinner ... Hubby is manning the BBQ as I write!
4201.gif

I will PM when I get back on ... I will either open up MyCycle, or TubeTown :)

I'm back. let me know whenever you're ready (✿◠‿◠)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi Pepper! Another Huge Order.
I've decided to enter a new room for the contest as well as upgrading my old rooms!
Items:
Sporty Floor
Chain Link Fence
Bowling Pins
Butterfly Machine
Hi Jump Mat
Sandwich display
Capricorn Ornament
Conveyor Belt Sushi
Ice Cream case
Kitchen island
2x Merlions
Microwave
Partition Screen
Pot Rack
Refridgerator
Rice Cooker
Shower Stall
Slushie Machine
Soft Drink Display
Steamed Bun Case

I have no clue how much this costs, but thank you!
I'll message you once I have everything ordered for you (✿◠‿◠)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you have any Pumpkin heads?
And do you sell loose furniture pieces? c:

I do, which ones are you looking for? they are 10 TBT each

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi!!! ;//v//; I was wondering how many popsicles you are selling and if there's anyway you could go a little lower ; v; Thanks!!

I'm selling 1 Popsicle. I could do 425 TBT.

ah sorry, I meant I have the pumpkin heads... didn't notice the loose furniture question till now. I have the coffee cup for 15 TBT but don't have a spare spider web clock at the moment

Shoot its fine, pumpkin-heads i need the orange one and purple one c:
plus the coffee cup if possible

I'm back. let me know whenever you're ready (✿◠‿◠)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll message you once I have everything ordered for you (✿◠‿◠)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I do, which ones are you looking for? they are 10 TBT each

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm selling 1 Popsicle. I could do 425 TBT.

Hmmm ... Now I am wondering ... Is the Sushi plate the same thing as the Kimbap plate? If so, then I already have it!! I'm a moron apparently! :blush:

Hmmm ... Now I am wondering ... Is the Sushi plate the same thing as the Kimbap plate? If so, then I already have it!! I'm a moron apparently! :blush:

the sushi platter is different. sushi platter is orderable and originally a JP exclusive but now it's a NA dlc, kimbap plate is an unorderable Korean dlc

the sushi platter is different. sushi platter is orderable and originally a JP exclusive but now it's a NA dlc, kimbap plate is an unorderable Korean dlc
Awesome! Okie dokie ... I do not have this for sure as I searched my catalog ... Sweet! My town or yours? ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back