• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 💟 SETS 💟 DLC 🌴 ISLAND 🌈 Regional 🇯🇵 RARES 🍀 Clovers 🍀 ART 🎨 TBT COLLECTIBLES 🍑

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey would it be fine if i could get my hands on the Rice cooker, kagamimochi, stewpot ,modern wood chair & the modern wood lamp? A total of 25tbt? c:

i'll take another weeding day set and a sloppy set for 200 tbt <3

hey! if you're free I can drop it off now (✿◠‿◠)

- - - Post Merge - - -

May i reserve a pic of Robin?

sure, send the 15 TBT & ill will message you later to deliver (✿◠‿◠)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey would it be fine if i could get my hands on the Rice cooker, kagamimochi, stewpot ,modern wood chair & the modern wood lamp? A total of 25tbt? c:

sure, when are you free?

i should be ready in a few minutes
i'll vm you when my gates are open and i've sent the tbt <3

Hello again p e p p e r ^.^

Here with another order: K.K. Hypno, Library Wall, Large Bookshelf, and Aloha K.K.

Here with another order: K.K. Hypno, Library Wall, Large Bookshelf, and Aloha K.K.

sure! thanks again izzi. I just need to order them

- - - Post Merge - - -

Great! Just saying, I probably won't be free until Monday, if you aren't available today~

I'll find it for you by today. I'll message you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I have full Rocco set and Girl's Day Updo please?
55 TBT

yes (✿◠‿◠) when can you trade?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I please get Merengues Pic, Jambettes Pic, and the Cacao Tree. 31 TBT.

sure, message me when you're free

I have your order ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'd like to order the kiddie/patchwork/ranch set for 150 tbt <3

sure! thanks for ordering again <3 I'll message you when I have them all

Hey pepper! sorry to be a bother lol. May i please order a dango and 2 general's stools? 15tbt? c:

Would you accept 1000 BTB and a Waluigi Egg for the Chocolate cake :/ I know its not quite hitting 3k but i really want a chocolate cake :( Let me know if you can do this! It would be much appreciated :)

Would you accept 1000 BTB and a Waluigi Egg for the Chocolate cake :/ I know its not quite hitting 3k but i really want a chocolate cake :( Let me know if you can do this! It would be much appreciated :)

sorry, I already have two waluigi eggs so I don't need anymore. you could try selling it first...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back