• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 💟 SETS 💟 DLC 🌴 ISLAND 🌈 Regional 🇯🇵 RARES 🍀 Clovers 🍀 ART 🎨 TBT COLLECTIBLES 🍑

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Do you happen to have 18 clovers (it's kind of a lot...lmao)? I'd love to buy them if you do ^_^

Last edited:
heeeey pepper! >u< I'm back lol. I should just live in this thread lol. may i please order modern wood table and milk from the harvest festival? 10 TBT ;3;

I'll pick up :)

ok they are wrapped so I'll put them
at my station. I'll add & open for you

- - - Post Merge - - -

heeeey pepper! >u< I'm back lol. I should just live in this thread lol. may i please order modern wood table and milk from the harvest festival? 10 TBT ;3;

hey! I just need to order the table. the total is 15 TBT because milk isn't orderable

- - - Post Merge - - -

can i have milk, butter, sugar, vinegar, flour?

let me know when I can drop
these off

oh I thought it was way more complicated than that.. gates are open! :)

no worries. here the easy way to transfer TBT

<<<Under my name you'll see "Bells" - next to it is a link to how many bells I have, click on my bells & type in amount for payment

Hi! So I need some alpine furniture to complete my series. (I don't need all of it though)
I need the, alpine chair, alpine closet, alpine kitchen cart, alpine wall, alpine sofa, large alpine table

Thanks!

Hi! So I need some alpine furniture to complete my series. (I don't need all of it though)
I need the, alpine chair, alpine closet, alpine kitchen cart, alpine wall, alpine sofa, large alpine table

Thanks!
hey! do you want to pick up? that way you can sell your pears...

Last edited:
Pink wet suit, bubble wand, KK birthday and Marine Song 2001 please

For a total of 35 btb please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back