• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 💟 SETS 💟 DLC 🌴 ISLAND 🌈 Regional 🇯🇵 RARES 🍀 Clovers 🍀 ART 🎨 TBT COLLECTIBLES 🍑

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi pe p p e r you wouldn't happen to have a vintage telescope would you?

hi pepper ! kind of a biggish order today haha
i'd love a berliner, automatic washer, chalkboard, checkout counter, copy machine, deluxe washer, large bookshelf, large magazine rack, medicine chest, rocking chair, & sailboat model c:
thank you !

Hi pe p p e r you wouldn't happen to have a vintage telescope would you?

hey, yup I have it. it's 15 TBT. can we trade tonight around 8:30pm or later...

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'd love a berliner, automatic washer, chalkboard, checkout counter, copy machine, deluxe washer, large bookshelf, large magazine rack, medicine chest, rocking chair, & sailboat model c:
thank you !

hey! thanks for the big order! can I drop these off tonight after 8:30pm PST?

Alright great, could i add the chaise lounge, retro tv, and valiant statue along with the vintage telescope? c:

hi pepper! can i order a tropical floor, tropical vista and a juicy apple clock for 55tbt altogether? let me know!

thank you !

hey aoki, I have your order ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright great, could i add the chaise lounge, retro tv, and valiant statue along with the vintage telescope? c:

let me know when you'd like me to deliver (✿◠‿◠)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi pepper! can i order a tropical floor, tropical vista and a juicy apple clock for 55tbt altogether? let me know!

sure, message me when you're online

Last edited:
Howdy, Pepper! I hope your night/day is treating you well. I'd like to make a somewhat lengthy order if you're not too busy.
Do you have the:
Kinderdijik windmill
Backpack
Bonfire
Kayak
Sleeping bag
Sand castle
Beach table

These aren't listed in your shop but maybe you'll have them. I'll pay whatever you want if you have them stocked. :)
Ancient tile
Basement wall
Music-room floor
Picnic basket
Oil lamp
Underwater wall

Last edited:
Howdy, Pepper! I hope your night/day is treating you well. I'd like to make a somewhat lengthy order if you're not too busy.
Do you have the:
Kinderdijik windmill
Backpack
Bonfire
Kayak
Sleeping bag
Sand castle
Beach table

These aren't listed in your shop but maybe you'll have them. I'll pay whatever you want if you have them stocked. :)
Ancient tile
Basement wall
Music-room floor
Picnic basket
Oil lamp
Underwater wall

hello! my night is going well! I have everything on your list except the Underwater wall

Kinderdijik windmill 5 TBT
Backpack 5 TBT
Bonfire 5 TBT
Kayak 5 TBT
Sleeping bag 5 TBT
Sand castle 20 TBT
Beach table 20 TBT

Ancient tile 15 TBT
Basement wall 15 TBT
Music-room floor 15 TBT
Picnic basket 20 TBT
Oil lamp 5 TBT

will you be on much longer? i just need to order a few of the items for you

Hi! Could I please have the Flashy Flower Sign and the Wedding Cake?
Also, do you have Tangy's picture?
Thanks!

Hi! Could I please have the Flashy Flower Sign and the Wedding Cake?
Also, do you have Tangy's picture?
Thanks!

hey again! I do have Tangy's pic but it's stored away in my other character's saved mail & it takes me a while to find it. if you still want it, I can find it for you by tomorrow

hey again! I do have Tangy's pic but it's stored away in my other character's saved mail & it takes me a while to find it. if you still want it, I can find it for you by tomorrow

Hi! Yes, that would be amazing thanks. However take your time.

I can deliver the wedding cake & flashy flower sign now if you want it...

Hi! Yes, that would be great! Ill open my gates now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh no! I forgot to order the ABD. If you have one available, just deliver it with Tangys picture. Im in no hurry.
Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience!

Last edited:
Hi! Sorry about never posting, but I had a busy weekend. I would still like to pick up my order. I should be free after lunch, about 3:30? And free for the rest of the day. If you can make it, I'd love to meet up. Thanks!

Hi! Sorry about never posting, but I had a busy weekend. I would still like to pick up my order. I should be free after lunch, about 3:30? And free for the rest of the day. If you can make it, I'd love to meet up. Thanks!

no worries, message me when you're back. it was the flower set & 2 toy hammers right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back