• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 💟 SETS 💟 DLC 🌴 ISLAND 🌈 Regional 🇯🇵 RARES 🍀 Clovers 🍀 ART 🎨 TBT COLLECTIBLES 🍑

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again :]. How are you?

I would like to order: 1 Gladiator Shoes, 1 Conical Hat, 1 Princess Dress, and 1 sloppy set please. :] That's 115 TBT, correct?

It's funny that I don't have these two Gulliver items yet. :p lol I thought I cataloged or bought them all, but I guess I missed these ones.

sure! I'm in the middle of a big trade so I'll message you when I'm done. you can pick up all your pics too (✿◠‿◠)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello again pepper, here to order the bug set c:

hey! sure thing, I'll message you in a little bit.

Hi again :]. How are you?

I would like to order: 1 Gladiator Shoes, 1 Conical Hat, 1 Princess Dress, and 1 sloppy set please. :] That's 115 TBT, correct?

It's funny that I don't have these two Gulliver items yet. :p lol I thought I cataloged or bought them all, but I guess I missed these ones.

ok ready for you! can you come pick up?

10x Jacobs Ladders = 50 tbt
20x Gold roses = 100 tbt
1x perf peaches = 5 tbt
1x perf cherries = 5 tbt

Total = 160 tbt

Would I be able to order all of these?

Hi can I have 1 each of the following; ceramic hot pot, flashy flower sign, general's fan, general's stool, good luck roll, headkerchief, kintaro wig, kokeshi doll, newsprint helmet, ogre wig, red-horned hat, rice cooker, shaved ice lamp, shogi piece, stagehand hat, tokonomo wig, topknot wig, golden axe, golden shovel, chocolate heart, and a birthday cake. According to my calculations this comes to an even 200 tbt but let me know if I got that wrong :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back