• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 💟 SETS 💟 DLC 🌴 ISLAND 🌈 Regional 🇯🇵 RARES 🍀 Clovers 🍀 ART 🎨 TBT COLLECTIBLES 🍑

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I get my 3DS back, I will pick it up but here's one more order
Mayor: Regan
Town: Trifolic
FC: You added me already
Order: 1 flower bouquets 20 TBT
1 wedding cake 10 TBT
Toy Hammer 15 TBT
Rainbow Paper 5TBT
Aloha K.K. 5TBT
Cost: 55TBT
Could you give me a discount? I'm catering a HUGE wedding!!! I need to save some bells, please? I'll pay extra next order! :)

Could I buy stewpot, flowery painting, laptop, and 3 bamboo shoots? i think that would be 28 tbt

When I get my 3DS back, I will pick it up but here's one more order
Mayor: Regan
Town: Trifolic
FC: You added me already
Order: 1 flower bouquets 20 TBT
1 wedding cake 10 TBT
Toy Hammer 15 TBT
Rainbow Paper 5TBT
Aloha K.K. 5TBT
Cost: 55TBT
Could you give me a discount? I'm catering a HUGE wedding!!! I need to save some bells, please? I'll pay extra next order! :)
message me when you can trade. do you mean a wedding in animal crossing?

Soo... could you give me a teensy discount? I am spending more TBT soon on more wedding material. You'll be credited for the amazing wedding material.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back