• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 💟 SETS 💟 DLC 🌴 ISLAND 🌈 Regional 🇯🇵 RARES 🍀 Clovers 🍀 ART 🎨 TBT COLLECTIBLES 🍑

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, can I order the full polka dot set? And if by any chance I could buy the mushroom set wall from you? It's the only piece of the set I don't have :-c !! I'll pay whatever price you name! But if not no worries, 50 tbt total for the polka dot set :)

sent the tbt :)

I have your order ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, can I order the full polka dot set? And if by any chance I could buy the mushroom set wall from you? It's the only piece of the set I don't have :-c !! I'll pay whatever price you name! But if not no worries, 50 tbt total for the polka dot set :)

hi kayleee! I have the set for you but I don't have a spare wall from the mushroom set right now. sorry about that

how much for 7 white carnations and 1 bandage and yellow rainboots, 5 white Ranch Dressers and 1 dessert case?

Last edited:
Mayor: Regan
Town: Trifolic
Order: Pumpkin Pie 20TBT
Turkey 20TBT
Veggie Basket 20TBT
Fruit Basket 20TBT
Shaved Ice Lamp 20TBT
Tropical Vista 25TBT
Tropical Floor 25TBT
3 Gold Roses 15TBT
2 Blue Roses 10TBT
2 White Carnations 10TBT
9 Perfect Apples 5TBT
9 Perfect Pears 5TBT
9 Perfect Oranges 5TBT
Total: 200TBT

how much for 7 white carnations and 1 bandage and yellow rainboots, 5 white Ranch Dressers and 1 dessert case?

5 tbt each (do you want me to order 1 ranch dresser & then you can reorder the rest yourself?)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor: Regan
Town: Trifolic
Order: Pumpkin Pie 20TBT
Turkey 20TBT
Veggie Basket 20TBT
Fruit Basket 20TBT
Shaved Ice Lamp 20TBT
Tropical Vista 25TBT
Tropical Floor 25TBT
3 Gold Roses 15TBT
2 Blue Roses 10TBT