Giveaway Shiitake Plushroom

thanks for the opportunity.. :') ive always liked acnl 7pm too, plus points if its raining or snowing.

thank you for the giveaway! this is so sweet :lemon:💛

its so hard picking a favourite hourly track as they're all so so good, but if i had to, it would probably be the 7AM track from ACGC

Aaugh... I already have 3 shiitake plushrooms......but I'll join anyway!

My fave is 5PM from OG Animal Crossing because of this:

Okay, I'm kidding. I just wanted to put that video out there. XD My actual favorite hourly music is 12AM from ACNH!

this is so nice of you!!

My personal favorite AC hourly track is 8pm from Wild World

I don’t know if it’s just because I always happened to get on after school at that time but it’s the track I remember most. It’s so calming; like a hot summer night.

enjoy unhinged 2am ACGC if you haven't heard it before LOL

honestly, this was the other song I was thinking on posting from cube crossing lmao

I seriously wonder the thought process that went behind this one. I love it, but given the time it's used for, it just feels utterly ridiculous, imo

was also thinking on something ww (or, I guess cf, since one of the few props I'll give the game is it basically just being enhanced ww means that the bulk of ww music is in cf but in a less compressed quality), but just decided to go with the classic

regardless, the first 3 acs are peak bgm, imo

It's almost impossible to pick one as it changes a lot. But I really enjoy this one. Thanks for hosting!

Back