Shop Shinrai's Pokemon Shop! (6IV Competitive Shinies, Legendaries, Events, and others!)

Update: Hi again! I'm slowly going back again online, so anyone who hasn't yet received their order please PM/VM me with the pokemon and I'll let you know when i'll be available for trade. I'll be on for 2 hours from now but eventually will be able to catch up with you guys the following days to come! Thanks again for the support! :)

hi about order i should be on late afternoon around 5pm pst but ill be on and off every few hours before so let me know ill check back at midnight tonight to see if your on midnight pst.

Hi i would like to order a 6iv Mega ♀Gardevoir, ill be useing it in Double or Triples Battle Maison so ill need Moveset and abilitys to be set up for th
this as to what that is ill leave to u ,i would like it to be shiny if u can. Also would like it by Tuesday if u can. i would like to pay no more then 75tbt if this is all ok pm or Vm me ok if not let me know what u need either way ok thank you vary much for your time a effort as always have good day.

Hi i would like to order a 6iv Mega ♀Gardevoir, ill be useing it in Double or Triples Battle Maison so ill need Moveset and abilitys to be set up for th
this as to what that is ill leave to u ,i would like it to be shiny if u can. Also would like it by Tuesday if u can. i would like to pay no more then 75tbt if this is all ok pm or Vm me ok if not let me know what u need either way ok thank you vary much for your time a effort as always have good day.

double post sorry lag.

Last edited:
Bumping this great place to get pokemon.

I'll try to get one before your set date. Hopefully. :) I'll pm you when ready.

im showing you posted so you may have answered my request but not show me your post so idk lol, anyway check back when your ready.

Last edited:
Bumping up!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll VM you once your order is ready. :)

I should be online around 5pm pst if thats ok . I'll check back later to see if its ok , have good day and thanks for all your hard work.
And a Quality job as always. I may have i new order for you later in the week. I'm looking for a Strong Flying pokemon any ideas?

I'd love to buy your [JPN] marked Volcanion. It's the last 'mon I need to complete my japanese dex on X. :blush:

I'd love to buy your [JPN] marked Volcanion. It's the last 'mon I need to complete my japanese dex on X. :blush:

Sure! Please VM me once you're online! I'll be available today for about 2-4 more hours from the time of this post. :)

Back