Shop Shinrai's Pokemon Shop! (6IV Competitive Shinies, Legendaries, Events, and others!)

May I take:

Latios

[ENG/Pokeball/Level50] [Timid/Levitate] [Draco Meteor/Luster Purge/Hidden Power/Shadowball]

Reshiram

[KOR/Ultraball/Level50] [Docile/Turboblaze] [Dragon Breath/Slash/Extrasensory/Fusion Flare]

Mesprit

[ITA/Ultraball/Level56] [Modest/Levitate] [Shadow Ball/Future Sight/Blizzard/Extrasensory]

Kyurem

[JPN/-/Level70] [Bold/Pressure] [Scary Face/Glaciate/Dragon Pulse/Imprison]

Just to check, will they work in Pok?mon Y? Thank you ^^

I am getting Pok?mon X in December and I was wondering if you can save a mew for me, I'll pay you extra if you want. if you can't, it's okay but thanks in advance!

May I take:

Latios

[ENG/Pokeball/Level50] [Timid/Levitate] [Draco Meteor/Luster Purge/Hidden Power/Shadowball]

Reshiram

[KOR/Ultraball/Level50] [Docile/Turboblaze] [Dragon Breath/Slash/Extrasensory/Fusion Flare]

Mesprit

[ITA/Ultraball/Level56] [Modest/Levitate] [Shadow Ball/Future Sight/Blizzard/Extrasensory]

Kyurem

[JPN/-/Level70] [Bold/Pressure] [Scary Face/Glaciate/Dragon Pulse/Imprison]

Just to check, will they work in Pok?mon Y? Thank you ^^

Yes they will :) Let me know if you're online for the trade!

I am getting Pok?mon X in December and I was wondering if you can save a mew for me, I'll pay you extra if you want. if you can't, it's okay but thanks in advance!
Sure no problem!

Ok, I'm still interested in the JPN Volcanion. How much did you want for it?
I'm looking for at least 150 TBT for it since it's an event and untouched! Let me know your thoughts. :)

Hi i would like a 6iv Moltres. as to nature or moveset i leave that to u. I would like to pay 70tbt ok get back to me as to when it could be ready.
Thanks as always.

Hi i would like a 6iv Moltres. as to nature or moveset i leave that to u. I would like to pay 70tbt ok get back to me as to when it could be ready.
Thanks as always.

I'll try to go online tonight. Hopefully we get to catch each other again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks as always.

I'll try to go online tonight. Hopefully we get to catch each other again.

i should be on around 8pm ish est so if your on ill check back then ill also be on and off today looking for u . seya then and thanks.

Hi there!

Are the following from your "6-IV Shiny Battle Ready Pokemon" list still available?

Absol
Dratini
Entei
Ho-oh
Lugia
Luxray
Mew
Mewtwo
Raikou
Suicune

If so I will take them all! It will be 500TBT right? ^-^ I will be available tomorrow evening from 7-11 PM EST for trade if that works for you. Let me know! ^-^

Last edited:
i should be on around 8pm ish est so if your on ill check back then ill also be on and off today looking for u . seya then and thanks.

I haven't seen you online! Please dropby a PM! :)

Hi there!

Are the following from your "6-IV Shiny Battle Ready Pokemon" list still available?

Absol
Dratini
Entei
Ho-oh
Lugia
Luxray
Mew
Mewtwo
Raikou
Suicune

If so I will take them all! It will be 500TBT right? ^-^ I will be available tomorrow evening from 7-11 PM EST for trade if that works for you. Let me know! ^-^

Sure! :) I'll be available today from 5PM onwards (Philippine Time) Let me know! Please pm me and i'll get back to you asap!

Hi! I was wondering if any of your shiny Pokemon are nicknameable? (without hacking them, is what I mean!)

Some are, and some aren't. Depends on which pokemon you'll be choosing. :)

Some are, and some aren't. Depends on which pokemon you'll be choosing. :)

Okay, awesome! I've been trying to complete a personalized shiny dex without hacking, haha - it's pretty hard!

I think it'd be easier for you to just let me know which shiny Pokemon are nicknameable? I'm interested in many of them!

Related question: How were you able to get a shiny Celebi to transfer into gen VI? I've tried but Bank always stops me!

sent u a VM let me know when your g2g and ill log over.

Back