Shop Shiny Pokémon (Frequent Updates) [Buying] Shiny Pokémon & TCG Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I also get another squirtle please, for my sapphire? If you have an extra. I'd like another for X so only if it's possible :)

I have a ton of TCG codes rotting at home as I collect the cards but don't bother with the online stuff. I won't be home until Wednesday afternoon/evening but when I am I'll take a look at what I have and I'll let you know. Most are just booster packs, but I think I also have the mythical Mew and Celebi box codes too.

Oh! Also, I didn't pay attention to the (no shiny) for Latias, so I'll just take Latios and Dialga :)

Alright, I'll set them two ready now, I think I have you added.

Just let me know when you're there or ust shoot me a trade.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a ton of TCG codes rotting at home as I collect the cards but don't bother with the online stuff. I won't be home until Wednesday afternoon/evening but when I am I'll take a look at what I have and I'll let you know. Most are just booster packs, but I think I also have the mythical Mew and Celebi box codes too.

Yes, I would be happy to buy them, if I still have bells by them (need dem eggz, lol)

Could I also get another squirtle please, for my sapphire? If you have an extra. I'd like another for X so only if it's possible :)

Alright, I could provide the first batch, one of each eevees (3) and one squirtle - just always list again what else you'd need and I'll inform and like, as soon as I have them ready ^^

Happened to stop by home today briefly and I grabbed my Pokemon Card things.

For TCG Online Codes I have:

B&W Plasma Storm Booster
B&W Legendary Treasures Booster

XY Phantom Forces Booster
XY Roaring Skies Booster
XY Furious Fists Booster
XY Ancient Origins Booster x2
XY BREAKpoint Booster x2
XY BREAKthrough Booster x3
XY Primal Clash Booster x5

Mythical 20th Anniversary Collection - Mew
Mythical 20th Anniversary Collection - Celebi

Powers Beyond Tin - Rayquaza

Just let me know what you'd like to buy at this point in time. I'm in no rush to sell everything so feel free to offer on as many or as little as you like. ^.^

Last edited:
Happened to stop by home today briefly and I grabbed my Pokemon Card things.

For TCG Online Codes I have:

B&W Plasma Storm Booster
B&W Legendary Treasures Booster

XY Phantom Forces Booster
XY Roaring Skies Booster
XY Furious Fists Booster
XY Ancient Origins Booster x2
XY BREAKpoint Booster x2
XY BREAKthrough Booster x3
XY Primal Clash Booster x5

Mythical 20th Anniversary Collection - Mew
Mythical 20th Anniversary Collection - Celebi

Powers Beyond Tin - Rayquaza

Just let me know what you'd like to buy at this point in time. I'm in no rush to sell everything so feel free to offer on as many or as little as you like. ^.^

Hi there, thanks for the listing.
It's a bit hard to say what I'd pay, because often I spend double or half the amount, that I say - lol.
But I'm gonna try it, as accurate as possible.

02x BW (40 btb)
15x XY (450 btb)
02x Mythical, contains: 2 Generation Boosters each (160), 1 Card-Sleeve each (60), 1 individual card each (40)

I am always very unsure about Trainer Decks and Tins, as they vary pretty much from others, but this would be the max.

Rayquaza Tin, max possible: 1 Trainer Deck (70) + 0-2 different Rayquaza Coins (0-60), maybe a Card Sleeve and a Deck-Sleeve (0-60) - but I honestly have no clue.
I'd say, it's often about 100-130 Bells, as I think there is the Deck, one Coin and often one Card Sleeve.

Anyway, if you think, something has another worth for you - you can tell me!

But I usually add the codes ingame and then just use the prices in my first thread and claculate through - that's why I split them prices so much, bc the content of the codes is never listed and then often I just get a bad surprise with locked cards or way more than I first payed.

I actually just found a shiny Growlithe in the friend safari! Could I get Mewtwo instead?

I actually just found a shiny Growlithe in the friend safari! Could I get Mewtwo instead?

Oh sorry, I must have forget your offer :(

Yes sure, the timid or modest one?

I'm available now, so you can just tell me, when to go online ^^

Well, I'm not too picky on a price, so if you'd like to pick a couple of codes to try I can PM them to you sometime and you can use them and see what you get from them.

After that I'll let you decide what you'd like to pay based on what you get if that helps. ^.^

Well, I'm not too picky on a price, so if you'd like to pick a couple of codes to try I can PM them to you sometime and you can use them and see what you get from them.

After that I'll let you decide what you'd like to pay based on what you get if that helps. ^.^

Ok sure ^^

No rush on choosing what you'd like. I'm in college basically all day today. (Won't get back until 8PM my time tonight and it's morning now). I should be available throughout the week too.

Could i get ur finest shiny mudkip?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im buying for mah best friend she loves mudkip

Can I have Mudkip and Lugia? (The shiny ones) :3
Or does it not work to transfer from X/Y to Omega Ruby?
oh shat forgive me I missed that you had OR aswell xD

Last edited:
Could i get ur finest shiny mudkip?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im buying for mah best friend she loves mudkip

Yes sure, I would be happy to trade later today, so I have some time to reload mudkip for future trades.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Timid one please. ^^

Yes sure, I'll set it ready for you - just let me know when you want me to transfer it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello, let me know when you're around please as my X just arrived! So I will go through my order if okay :)

Nice, sure just hit me with your new list! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I have Mudkip and Lugia? (The shiny ones) :3
Or does it not work to transfer from X/Y to Omega Ruby?
oh shat forgive me I missed that you had OR aswell xD

Yes sure, I can do that. I am currently low on mudkips, but I should have one ready, by the time you are back - so just let me know!

Yes sure, I would be happy to trade later today, so I have some time to reload mudkip for future trades.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes sure, I'll set it ready for you - just let me know when you want me to transfer it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nice, sure just hit me with your new list! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes sure, I can do that. I am currently low on mudkips, but I should have one ready, by the time you are back - so just let me know!

For X - eevee (Jolteon), Vulpix
For Sapphire - charmander, eevee (Flareon), Pichu

I just have to go out for an hour, will you be available then?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and vaporeon for X please :) if we can do X first that would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back