• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shockingly enough, I streetpassed today!

ChaosKitten

Ninja Santa!
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Mailbox
Cake
Cake
With 3 people. At the grocery store. LOL. I took out my 3DS to get more coins and was pleasantly surprised. :) They have a lot of items I want to order too!

So, have you streetpassed yet? Where's the best place you've found so far? I would like to go to my local meet-up hosted by Nintendo of Canada but at too shy and afraid people will think I'm a perv if there are a lot of kids there, lol. -.-;

Also, I am having a blonde moment here. Didn't Nintendo say they were adding a special feature for the NA version that has to do with online? Did they ever mention what that was? I'm derp. :D

Awesome! :D I've mostly streetpassed myself.
I went to one of the Canada meetups today (so many streetpasses!) and it was mostly teenagers and adults in their 20's. There were a few young kids there with their parents. Don't be afraid to go! :3

I think this is the guy who came into the shop I work at earlier this week. His house is okay. He has the illusion walls and carpets.

HNI_0075.JPG

What a shady man.

I streetpassed with a kid while I was on vacation a year or two ago then just two days ago I street passed with a Gamestop employee.

I'm very jealous! I've it open for a couple of days yet my Happy Homes lot remains blank. I've even placed it into my purse and gone a few places. The town where I live isn't that small, either, and Animal Crossing New Leaf was popular enough that I couldn't get a Prima Guide because they where all sold out... I hope I do get a Streetpass soon, or Nintendo starts up the supposed feature where your receive houses via Spotpass.

I'm very jealous! I've it open for a couple of days yet my Happy Homes lot remains blank. I've even placed it into my purse and gone a few places. The town where I live isn't that small, either, and Animal Crossing New Leaf was popular enough that I couldn't get a Prima Guide because they where all sold out... I hope I do get a Streetpass soon, or Nintendo starts up the supposed feature where your receive houses via Spotpass.
Hm? Is this just a rumor?

Hm? Is this just a rumor?

It has been confirmed. But we don't know how it works yet.
But Nintendo is also planning to add streetpass relaying at wi-fi hotspots so we can streetpass people easier. - but no further news on that either.

I streetpassed 2 people today too! I was rather shocked. I guess everyone with New Leaf is trying to fill their Happy Homes. xP

Well it's not exactly a spot pass, from what I understand nintendo is setting up an update to allow your 3ds streetpass info to be relayed from Nintendo zone wifi's (bestbuy, Starbucks, AT&T stores, ect) to people who come in later

I had my 3DS on the home screen and I closed it up and put it in the car, but I received no one. Being a boy it is much more diffiult hiding a 3DS hahah!

It has been confirmed. But we don't know how it works yet.
But Nintendo is also planning to add streetpass relaying at wi-fi hotspots so we can streetpass people easier. - but no further news on that either.

I streetpassed 2 people today too! I was rather shocked. I guess everyone with New Leaf is trying to fill their Happy Homes. xP

Did they say when it was going to be implemented?

I am so jealous of those of you who have street passed. I took my 3ds to the movies (This is The End, it was awesome) and really hoped to have gotten at least one. No dice.

Well it's not exactly a spot pass, from what I understand nintendo is setting up an update to allow your 3ds streetpass info to be relayed from Nintendo zone wifi's (bestbuy, Starbucks, AT&T stores, ect) to people who come in later

o.o This would be good enough. I was hoping that people you visit over wi-fi would be added, but this is a great alternative I think.

I had my 3DS on the home screen and I closed it up and put it in the car, but I received no one. Being a boy it is much more diffiult hiding a 3DS hahah!

Use a drawsting bag.

I should start bringing my 3DS to work (I work at a grocery store) but idk if I will be able to streetpass anyone with my 3DS in the back. Also, I'll be paranoid that an employee will steal it. Also, my sister plays when I'm at work. It's getting too hot to go outside anymore and my social life doesn't exist anymore because of AC:NL.

No streetpasses for me :'c

Awesome! :D I've mostly streetpassed myself.
I went to one of the Canada meetups today (so many streetpasses!) and it was mostly teenagers and adults in their 20's. There were a few young kids there with their parents. Don't be afraid to go! :3

Hm...I may just end up stopping by then! At the very least I can stand outside the entrance and hope to streetpass the people who walk by, lol. ^.^

Back