• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ~Shop of stuff!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how much they sell for ; ;
Ummm is 25k good? Or is the average price lower? If it is, then 15k?

Okay then C:
Um I can't trade now (11:24pm here X_X), so I'll VM you when I can tomorrow

How much do you want for your last muumuu dress, 1x hibiscus hairpin, and a box sofa? I'm willing to give you 250k maybe? ; u ; I can also trade a cake tank dress, blossoming dress, blossom lantern, kimono, modern screen, museum model, or anything in this list http://moridb.com/catalogs/j0JZ3lGxAs in return for those three objects. ^^ Thank you~

Sorry if this has been taken already but I really didn't want to really read all 40+ pages ;w;. Is the pink wetsuit sold , and how much would you ask for it? (I'm not sure how much its worth) . Thanks ^^

@Bertholdt
I can trade with cake tank dress, pile of leaves and an autumn leaf chair :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow is everyone wanting a pink wetsuit? o_O
I have one available, but if I can get more, I'll update my list of items

- - - Post Merge - - -

But since kellythekitty asked me for the wetsuit first, she can have it (unless she changes her mind)

@Bertholdt
I can trade with cake tank dress, pile of leaves and an autumn leaf chair :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow is everyone wanting a pink wetsuit? o_O
I have one available, but if I can get more, I'll update my list of items

- - - Post Merge - - -

But since kellythekitty asked me for the wetsuit first, she can have it (unless she changes her mind)

So
You:
muumuu dress
1x hibiscus hairpin
box sofa

Me:
cake tank dress
pile of leaves
autumn leaf chair

I can do it tomorrow if you're available. c: My timezone EST.

If its not so much to ask, if you get multiple pink wetsuits, please PM me ^^; I want to buy one, and please name your price. Edit: also interested in the festive wreath. Please let me know if we can arrange a price today ^^

Last edited:
Ok I'll PM/VM you if I get my hands on another Pink wetsuit C:
For the festive wreath is 25k good? Or do they sell for much less ( I don't even know lol ; ; )

Last edited:
thanks so much! and that sounds fine. tbh I can't say. I missed the event to get one, and it seems a hassle to time travel or wait next year so I'll settle for that. If the previous person doesn't want the pink wetsuit also, just let me know ^^. Would you want to exchange the wreath for 25k right now? I can PM you my FC ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back