• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ~Shop of stuff!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
@feminist
Is 40k for the tweeter and 8k for the dragon jacket ok?
Sorry, I don't know the average pricing for the tweeter ^^' (But I've seen Streetpass items go up to 50k and so on)

@MikaM
8k for each piece of a Gracie Grace item :)

Last edited:
{Added more stuff, and included price tags! If you don't think my price is fair ( I don't know the average pricing for them D: ), feel free to negotiate!}

2.5 million?
kimbap plate, leaf bed, sloppy bed, sloppy carpet, sloppy clock, sloppy closet, sloppy dresser, sloppy sink, sloppy table, sprout table, stripe carpet, taurus bathtub, virgo harp, yule log, aries rocking chair, birthday cake, cancer table, kimbap plate,leo sculpture, libra scale, pisces lamp, scorpio lamp, tuk tuk, mummy's casket, dala horse,

2.5 million?
kimbap plate, leaf bed, sloppy bed, sloppy carpet, sloppy clock, sloppy closet, sloppy dresser, sloppy sink, sloppy table, sprout table, stripe carpet, taurus bathtub, virgo harp, yule log, aries rocking chair, birthday cake, cancer table, kimbap plate,leo sculpture, libra scale, pisces lamp, scorpio lamp, tuk tuk, mummy's casket, dala horse,

Do you mean for my items on my wishlist? ^^;

Sorry u _ u I didn't see that it was a wishlist list (it's late) I'll keep some of those in mind for you in case stumble across them!

Ah lol that's okay!
But I do have a dala horse, tuk-tuk and the mummy's casket if you want :3

Hey there ('w`)
Is the Cake dress a tank dress? (Looking for it in Tank)
I'd also like the hairbow wig.

Would I be able to trade for any of these items?:
Leaf bed
Sprout table
Blossom lantern
Stripe wall
Modern screen
Sleek carpet
Daisy meadow floor
Sleek stereo
Kimono
Pink/Red roses

Edit: I see you just said you have the leaf bed so scratch that, and that you also just went offline so I'll check back later!

Last edited:
Can I please buy your tiara hair, bow wig hair, and heart shades? I'm willing to pay 100k since I've been looking for these for a while. ; o ; Thank you.

@feminist
Is 40k for the tweeter and 8k for the dragon jacket ok?
Sorry, I don't know the average pricing for the tweeter ^^' (But I've seen Streetpass items go up to 50k and so on)

that's fine
I'll add you, pm me when you have time to do the trade!!

I'd like to place an order for these items :)

ladybug tank
caterpillar tank
brown-bar tee
brown-bar shirt
patched-knee pants
green polka pumps
hairbow wig
iberian hat
small silk hat

Hey there ('w`)
Is the Cake dress a tank dress? (Looking for it in Tank)
I'd also like the hairbow wig.

Would I be able to trade for any of these items?:
Leaf bed
Sprout table
Blossom lantern
Stripe wall
Modern screen
Sleek carpet
Daisy meadow floor
Sleek stereo
Kimono
Pink/Red roses

Edit: I see you just said you have the leaf bed so scratch that, and that you also just went offline so I'll check back later!

I do have the cake tank dress and hair bow wig :)
I actually don't have a leaf bed, I must've wrote that by accident in the previous post ><)
If you still want to trade, I can accept leaf bed and the blossom lantern

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chessboard rug
and
Heart shades

please and thank you! :D

Oki! Lmk when you want to trade (Either a PM, VM or a post on this thread is fine)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I please buy your tiara hair, bow wig hair, and heart shades? I'm willing to pay 100k since I've been looking for these for a while. ; o ; Thank you.

Everybody's been looking for these XDD
Other people who have posted before you have already asked for these items, so I'm going by posted order sorry!
I can get more of these through my town, if you want them :)
And the tiara hair is still available, I can get you the heart shades and the hair bow wig later

Last edited:
Hi! Do you happen to have the alpine set I can catalog/buy? :) I need it ASAP, if that's ok. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back