• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ~Shop of stuff!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the nutcracker, shamrock clock, Eiffel tower, and Tam-o'-shanter hats still available? If so, I'd love to buy them plus the remaining items from the mush set c: Please shoot me a price with whatever is available ^o^

Edit: it looks like you've gone offline for the time being. Would it be possible to reserve these items? Thank you so much! c:

Last edited:
Hello there! May I please purchase x2 Orange roses and x2 Orange Cosmos for 100k?

400k for the Triforce and heros pants? If they're still available. I can pick them up in an hour.

@brightblueberry333
Deal, although I don't think I'll be on in an hour's time. I'll try to, but it's not likely.
If I'm not able to, then I'll send you a PM before I go offline :)

Also that message was meant for the person above (Amnesia). Not on laptop, editing is more annoying - -;

Last edited:
@brightblueberry333
Deal, although I don't think I'll be on in an hour's time. I'll try to, but it's not likely.
If I'm not able to, then I'll send you a PM before I go offline :)
Could I pick them up now? If not, and if not in an hour, that's okay, another time :)
EDIT- Gotta go, if not in an hour I'll be back on from 1pm GMT today

Last edited:
@Amnesia
Gates are open~

~brightblueberry333 I'll get to you as soon as I finish the other order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back