• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Shop your Dreamies here!

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Wishlist Items

DaCoSim

#1 Filbert Fan!
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Green Star Fragment
Inky
Galaxy Cupcake
Blue Star Fragment
Invader
Goomba
Pink Crescent Moon
Rainbow Crescent Moon
Orange Crescent Moon
Pinky
Feedback
100% (648) +
37F742C8-8C13-44F6-A190-6EE143CF49AD.jpeg
Started a new island when I got a really good deal on a 2nd switch. While I decide what to do with my landscaping, I thought I could help some guys find their dreamies. The only villager not on the table is Stitches as he is my only villager I’m planning to keep out of the ones I currently have.

I have 459 amiibo cards. (All of them except the 2 Japanese exclusives) so other that the new guys without cards and the fact that Sanrio can’t be traded, the villager world is your oyster.

My new character is pretty poor so I’d be happy to take bell donations, NMT (so I can hunt for the new guys on occasion) or tbt donations. Also looking for the Rock Head Statue, hula dolls, moai statue, pirate barrel, pirate ship cannon, pirate ship helm, pirate treasure chest, pirate sideways barrel.

Current villagers residing in Eloasis are:

Deirdre Reserved for goomy
June
Tank
Merengue reserved for Heck
Zucker reserved for Heck
Octavian
Peanut
Marshal (I’m prob gonna keep him)
Lolly reserved for Heck

If you would like to have any of these guys, let me know! Plz feel free to ask me to move someone in as well. My work hours are nuts right now, so please bear with me and know that I will try and get to as many of u as I can. I only have so much free time.

I did my best to making picking up your new friend convenient (and to be out of the way while I terraform).

Last edited:
Could I please reserve Deirdre? I don't TT and currently have people moving in, so it may take a few days. How many NMT would you like?

ahh u have so many i want,,, could i please reserve merengue? (and zucker and lolly and marshal if multiple are possible hahah) happy to give u in game bells or tbt bells!

ahh u have so many i want,,, could i please reserve merengue? (and zucker and lolly and marshal if multiple are possible hahah) happy to give u in game bells or tbt bells!
Lol!!! For sure merengue and zucker and lolly! I’d luv in game bells. This character is BROKE! Just let me know when u want to start! Is 1.5 mil ok? 500k each?
Post automatically merged:

00962E91-5488-4852-91D3-DB8517BEFF86.jpeg
Annnnnd looks like Lolly picked first.

Last edited:
Hey hey! I don’t have to leave for work for another 45 min, so if you’re available, let me know! If not, I’ll message u when I get off work.

Attachments

• FE4E2E54-E934-498A-A47E-57E44A98CED9.jpeg
    FE4E2E54-E934-498A-A47E-57E44A98CED9.jpeg
    91.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Hey, I’m interested in Marshal! You indicated that you’re probably gonna keep him, but you also said Stitches is the only one off limits so just thought I’d try. Let me know if he’s up for grabs!

Are you still cycling villagers? I've been trying to get Genji for ages. 300k IGB and 20 NMT? I have a spot about to open that I can hold for a while and my schedule is pretty flexible, since you've got tough work schedule.

Hi! Thanks so much for this shop! can you move in Roald? I don’t have an open plot but will in a little bit.and I can pay 500k bells

Back