• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shopping Mall!!!!!!!!

Functioning furniture. Like bath tubs and showers that pour water.

also, I'd like to see mounted fish. I know that probably goes against the whole animal crossing thing, but I'd like to see a shark or something up on my wall.

In reply to the movie theater thing:

Or maybe a camera could be a new tool and it would use the gyroscope in the 3ds to look around and take pictures or video. And you could send them to the theater or something.

Last edited:
Am I the only person who doesn't like having the WW house style? I don't like the side rooms and they're too small. The shopping mall sounds like CF/LGTTC's city, though. I hope they actually make the shopping mall into something that actually makes the game better. I was disappointed when I saw that the city was really just all the visitors crammed into one tiny place. I was expecting a lot more. I'm guessing that the railroad tracks/train will be the same as the one from the GameCube version. Oh, and just as a thought, they should put a garden center, movie theater (not with Dr Shrunk or Frillard), shoe shop/fashion shop (that isn't as pricey as Gracie's shop), furniture shop, exterior design shop (since you can customize things, why not have a shop that you can go to, so you can pick out designs?), restaurant/cafe (I'm tired of eating fruit) and a kind of secret club thing (preferably not like Redd's). I'm guessing this is probably too much to ask for, but it sounds cool.

@dustball

The Wii version had a camera, but I do like the idea of videos and sending things from your camera to the theater.

Am I the only person who doesn't like having the WW house style? I don't like the side rooms and they're too small. The shopping mall sounds like CF/LGTTC's city, though. I hope they actually make the shopping mall into something that actually makes the game better. I was disappointed when I saw that the city was really just all the visitors crammed into one tiny place. I was expecting a lot more. I'm guessing that the railroad tracks/train will be the same as the one from the GameCube version. Oh, and just as a thought, they should put a garden center, movie theater (not with Dr Shrunk or Frillard), shoe shop/fashion shop (that isn't as pricey as Gracie's shop), furniture shop, exterior design shop (since you can customize things, why not have a shop that you can go to, so you can pick out designs?), restaurant/cafe (I'm tired of eating fruit) and a kind of secret club thing (preferably not like Redd's). I'm guessing this is probably too much to ask for, but it sounds cool.

@dustball

The Wii version had a camera, but I do like the idea of videos and sending things from your camera to the theater.

The ACWW houses were fine. Having side rooms were fine, it didn't matter if they were too small, the extra space was enough to have some set out (I think I turned one side room into a hybrid and the other into a spare painting room). Yes the city was kind stupid, it made less people come to town (and wtf was with Pete coming, he was just useless) - I actually really, really like the garden center and fashion shop ideas. I actually like all the ideas you've put there. And I'm really looking forward to the cafe.

@dustball

No, i like the WW houses.

OK. I'm guessing I'm the only person who doesn't like the WW house style. It's just my opinion and I'm not trying to offend anyone.

I love the WW houses, I just would like the extra rooms to be upgradeable to the size of the first room.

OK. I'm guessing I'm the only person who doesn't like the WW house style. It's just my opinion and I'm not trying to offend anyone.

nobody gets offended by your opinion haha :) don't worry about it

@Bidoof

In your second last post, did you mean Pete, the mailman, or Phineas, the prize otter? It sounded like you were talking about Phineas...

Um, OK. I thought you were talking about the guy that gives out balloons. His name is Phineas.

I even used the word Pete in the sentence so Idk how you got Phineas from that haha

I thought you were still talking about the city. Phineas is pretty useless, too. I never use the balloons he gave me and I sold my pinwheel and bubble wand (by accident).

I liked Phineas the for a few weeks, then he just got boring

If the developers decide to keep the city, I hope they put in a few more things. I always thought that a restaurant would be nice. I also thought that having a hotel with different characters would've been cool. Of course, I'm not really expecting an improved city.

I don't really expect much from Nintendo. I hope that it's better than CF, though. The developers hardly changed anything and the game was nearly exactly the same as WW.

Back