• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shopping Mall!!!!!!!!

I don't really expect much from Nintendo. I hope that it's better than CF, though. The developers hardly changed anything and the game was nearly exactly the same as WW.

Well it wasn't exactly like wild world. It was more like a mix of Population Growing & Wild World. Cause if you compare CF/LGTTC to WW then there's a huge difference

For me I'm getting the game no matter what but it will be nice if there's no animal tracks.
It is looking to be quite similar to Animal Crossing for the Nintendo Gamecube each time I see the official town map that Nintendo of Japan have released... :)

By animal tracks, do they mean grass-wearing? Also, I'm only buying the game if it's different enough from AC. I'll probably check a few reviews before I decide to buy it.

Looks brilliant, I love the whole idea of this. I never really liked it on Wii, it's always been made for hand-held.

Do you mean Phineas? He's in the city on certain days of the year. You should check the city often.

Yes him, I check everyday.
I haven't found him yet!
*sighs* I want my collectible stuffs from him.

Onto the AC3D game stuff now, Slated for summer 2012.
Earliest possible would be April but IDK the full deatils.
I really hope they put nore effort into it!

OK. I'm guessing I'm the only person who doesn't like the WW house style. It's just my opinion and I'm not trying to offend anyone.

To be honest, I don't like them either. I much prefer the bigger rooms in ACCF, and I hope the houses are along the same lines for 3DS version as well.

Really, I think a new sort of "style" of houses would be nice along with a mix of the previous styles. I would sorta like even more room than the Wild World House and possibly a third floor (not counting the bedroom floor with the telephone and whatnot). I'd still want the basement and possibly side rooms.

Or, maybe, a way we could design our own houses? Like adding rooms in certain areas to make it your own? Just a thought. Or maybe I'm just overthinking this....:eek:

Really, I think a new sort of "style" of houses would be nice along with a mix of the previous styles. I would sorta like even more room than the Wild World House and possibly a third floor (not counting the bedroom floor with the telephone and whatnot). I'd still want the basement and possibly side rooms.

Or, maybe, a way we could design our own houses? Like adding rooms in certain areas to make it your own? Just a thought. Or maybe I'm just overthinking this....:eek:

Nintendo has said that through StreetPass, house designs will be passed onto your "fancy street for model houses". Nintendo told Official Nintendo Magazine (UK) that you can redesign the outside AND inside of your house, so your idea is quite likely. :D

I have no idea what you mean XD

I think he meant he thought it was CONFIRMED (not continued) that you can design your house from the outside (which I think it is)
Basically you can change the way your house looks from the outside.

Back