• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Should I keep Francine? ;_____; or get Diana?

Francine or Diana?

• Francine

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • Diana

Votes: 37 60.7%

• Total voters

dreamysnowx

Hello. :}
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Easter Egg
Cherry (Fruit)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Chocolate Cake
Cake
New Year's Party Popper
Cake
So I have Francine in my town, she's the 2nd snooty I have alongside my baby Ankha, her house is located RIGHT next to Chrissy's house. I've had her for a while, but thing is.. I just don't feel like we click. ;__; I like her, I really do but I don't feel like we click at all Dx Also even though her house is right next to Chrissy's, it's not like even? it's ragged so when I try doing paths it just looks awkward. You can see it at my dream address if you'd like. c: And it annoys me a lot. Francine also pinged a lot this week ;-;

Also I saw Diana in a dream address and I instantly fell in love with her o:

Should I keep Francine (so she can live happily with Chrissy) or let her go and attempt to get the gorgeous Diana? Dx

EDIT: After results, I ended up ACCIDENTALLY voiding Francine while trying to get someone to adopt her (I feel horrible, so sorry Francine omg ;__; I was on the verge of crying since this was the first time I went into a TT accident and TT-ed a MONTH forward :c) and I ended up getting Diana for 8mil only (thanks to the help of Sayoko who contributed 2mil, thank you dear! <3) And I think I got lucky for getting Diana for so low ><~ I hope Diana is just as amazing as Francine, And Chrissy is doing quite good on her own ~_~

Last edited:
Personally, I really like Diana, she's so adorable! Plus, if it were me the houses not being even would bother me, and it would make a path look a little different but that's just my two cents! Good luck in your decision! (also, Ankha is the best!!)

Personally, I really like Diana, she's so adorable! Plus, if it were me the houses not being even would bother me, and it would make a path look a little different but that's just my two cents! Good luck in your decision! (also, Ankha is the best!!)

thank you!

Since you already have the Francine-Chrissy duo, I think you should keep the duo instead. If you let go of Francine, I'd say you should let Chrissy go and pick another peppy(Flora or Sprinkle).

Despite that, I picked Diana anyways. :p

Since you already have the Francine-Chrissy duo, I think you should keep the duo instead. If you let go of Francine, I'd say you should let Chrissy go and pick another peppy(Flora or Sprinkle).

Despite that, I picked Diana anyways. :p

I was thinking this Dx but I'd really like to keep Chrissy. Would it be weird with just Chrissy but no Diana? Dx

Definitely Francine. No offence to Diana lovers but I think Francine is way cooler and she goes well with Chrissy. So yeah.

If you're not clicking with Francine, you probably never will. Might as well let her go and be happy.

I would probably got with Diana if you're not clicking with Francine. I find villagers I don't click with make me feel bored of the game. Better to have a town full of villagers you love rather than villagers you're so-so with!

Diana for the world.

As long as Diana is around, Francine is a disgrace to snooties.

Diana is the snootiest, sassiest deer of all time.

Gurl, you need that deer.

Diana for the world.

As long as Diana is around, Francine is a disgrace to snooties.

Diana is the snootiest, sassiest deer of all time.

Gurl, you need that deer.

LOL omg :')
but would it feel weird with Chrissy only and No francine? ;______; </3

Diana is the only one that can encourage Chrissy not to wear just spots, but to go adventurous and wear spots with STRIPES.

Diana is the gal for you >:]

Last edited:
LOL, okay you guys convinced me. Diana is on a gogo! Francine, im so sorry, going to auction you off to a wonderful home ^~^

I've had both, actually D:
I also have the Chrissy-Francine duo and Diana before (traded her with Marshal).
If you don't want to split the rabbit-duo, then keep Francine.
Diana was awesome to have around, but I had to get my Marshal ;A;
Actually, she gave me 3 of her pics O_O

EDIT: Lol posted too late XD

Last edited:
Francine pinged and I let her go and saved. As much as I love their duo, me and Francine just did not work. I look forward to having Chrissy only in my town :3

Back