• No, let's stay rooted in our core business principles

Votes: 13 32.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Winter Mittens
Business is booming and things can change quickly in our growing crypto market. In the spirit of the democratic nature of cryptocurrency, I am proud to give you, the customers of The Bell Tree Forums Inc. (DBA), this simple choice. Should we reset our N.F.T.s again in order to add more options for you, our faithful and loyal customers? Due to the nature of the technology of algorithms, expanding the number of our NFTs will cause your personal N.F.T. to be reset once again. The choice is yours and you will, as always, have the option to discard your new NFT in order to replace it with one to your liking. Perhaps you may even find your original N.F.T. again. Voting will end in 2 hours.

Business is booming and things can change quickly in our growing crypto market. In the spirit of the democratic nature of cryptocurrency, I am proud to give you, the customers of The Bell Tree Forums Inc. (DBA), this simple choice. Should we reset our N.F.T.s again in order to add more options for you, our faithful and loyal customers? Due to the nature of the technology of algorithms, expanding the number of our NFTs will cause your personal N.F.T. to be reset once again. The choice is yours and you will, as always, have the option to discard your new NFT in order to replace it with one to your liking. Perhaps you may even find your original N.F.T. again. Voting will end in 2 hours.
I LOVE YOU SATOSHI SUZUKI, ADD MORE NFTS!!!!! SACRIFICES ARE ESSENTIAL FOR GROWTH!!!! GROWTH OF THE TURNIP EMPIRE!!!!!!!!! WE WILL ENTER A NEW AGE OF PROSPERITY AND WEALTH!!!!

Back