• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Silh's Chibi Shop! [ RLC open ]

Style: 1 and 2 (if that's ok?)
Refs: One (style 1 - also she's wearing a straw pochette - just realized i didn't get a screenshot of that) and Two (style 2)
Anything I should know?: Could you add hearts to style one (as shown in your examples)? You're so nice for doing this. <33

Finished! ^~^
88.png
89.png

Style: 1!
Refs: View attachment 249454

I'd love to get her in the first style as well if that's okay? ; u ;

if slots are closed I'd love to be added to the ping list again!
NOO IM LATEEE QvQ
Can I be in the quotelist again?
yes please!
aaa darn I missed the opening! ;w;
may I be re-added on the quote list again.. sorry about that ~
I'd love to be added back to the quote list please!
Omg she's such a cutie pie!! I love it as always! I'll be back for more next time you open as long as you keep letting me :^)
aaa im so happy to see you on tbt! :eek: i've been following you on DA for some time + have commissioned you multiple times <3
could i please be added to your quote list? even though you've already drawn my character.... i want more ashfljsdhfls 🥺
oh my goodness, your art is so cute!! :love:
may I be added to your quote list?
Hi! Can I get added to the quote list? o:
i'd like to be on the quote list please! your art looks beautiful, definitely gonna put nmt aside for this!
I'd like to be on the quote list please! :D
Hello :)

You're artwork is beautiful and I would love to be added on the quote list!
May I be added to the quote list? ^w^
Can I be added to the quote list please? :3

Im open again!

*PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE CHANGES NOW IN THE FAQ*

- Im only doing 1 chibi per order now.

- No longer doing couple art, sorry!

- Also there will be a limit for the quote list! *It got so long lool*

If u have questions, feel free to ask! ^^

Style: 1
Refs:
boop.jpg
Anything I should know?: if you need a different image or better image let me know!

Ahh hello~ love your art so much! Super cute ;^;

Refs: Here and here!
Anything I should know?: Instead of short hair, can you make her hair much longer with wavy bubbly kind? I also want her expression to be kind of dazed similar to the third girl in your reference that you put in your style 1. And if possible, can you include clouds/sparkles/twinkles (or whatever you think looks good with clouds!) around her too? ;-; (I’m so sorry, so many requests… I am happy to pay more if you need me to, so please let me know!)

Thank you so much!
EDIT: Actually, I wasn't on the quote list so is it possible for me to still be in your list for comission?..

Style 2
Refs:
20200429_232826.png
tumblr_9c965b0cb804cfc687d998890cd0f88f_01620dc2_640.jpg
peachtime.png
20200429_232743.png
Anything you should know? Let me know if you need better pics or more refs!
Added my hat in there :D

Last edited:
Refs:
Ypm4GBu.png
ulsIiNR.png

Anything I should know?: Can you draw her holding with a "Thank You" banner?

Will pay 30 NMT!
Accepted! ^^ I'll pm soon!
Post automatically merged:

Refs: Anything I should know?: if you need a different image or better image let me know!
Accepted! I'll pm soon!

Ahh hello~ love your art so much! Super cute ;^;

Refs: Here and here!
Anything I should know?: Instead of short hair, can you make her hair much longer with wavy bubbly kind? I also want her expression to be kind of dazed similar to the third girl in your reference that you put in your style 1. And if possible, can you include clouds/sparkles/twinkles (or whatever you think looks good with clouds!) around her too? ;-; (I’m so sorry, so many requests… I am happy to pay more if you need me to, so please let me know!)

Thank you so much!
EDIT: Actually, I wasn't on the quote list so is it possible for me to still be in your list for comission?..

Accepted! I'll pm soon! And you don't NEED to be on the quote list to request! Its just some people like to be on it XD

Yoinking a slot

Style: 2
Refs: Anything I should know?: This is Honoka from Love Live, the first design might be a bit complicated so I also included her base form if you rather do that, I don’t mind it being simplified! Also I am currently not at home but I can pay as soon as I get home in like 8 hours!

Offer: 40 NMT due to potential complexity

Ima have to decline, sorry! This design is a bit too complex for my small chibis ;v ;

Style 2
Refs:
Anything you should know? Let me know if you need better pics or more refs!

Accepted! I'll pm soon!

amg i finally caught you open! here's my order form and thank you!!

Refs: https://sta.sh/01x4zi4m1g32
Anything I should know?:

Accepted! I'll pm soon!

Accepted! ^^ I'll pm soon!

Accepted! I'll pm soon!

Accepted! I'll pm soon! And you don't NEED to be on the quote list to request! Its just some people like to be on it XD

Ima have to decline, sorry! This design is a bit too complex for my small chibis ;v ;

Accepted! I'll pm soon!

Accepted! I'll pm soon!
Aw, that’s understandable, I’ll request a simpler character next time!

Back