• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Silh's Chibi Shop! [ RLC open ]

aaa darn I missed the opening! ;w;
may I be re-added on the quote list again.. sorry about that ~

(ordering a 2nd one lol)
Form:
Style: 2
Refs: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/295718326389440512/701497242598768683/image0.jpg
Anything I should know?: if you could put lil sprouts around ehr thatd be gr8

Hope u like! :3

79.png

Last edited:
aaa im so happy to see you on tbt! :eek: i've been following you on DA for some time + have commissioned you multiple times <3
could i please be added to your quote list? even though you've already drawn my character.... i want more ashfljsdhfls 🥺

aaa im so happy to see you on tbt! :eek: i've been following you on DA for some time + have commissioned you multiple times <3
could i please be added to your quote list? even though you've already drawn my character.... i want more ashfljsdhfls 🥺

heyoo! :D omg haha! I just joined recently hehe And of course! I'll add u now :3

oh my goodness, your art is so cute!! :love:
may I be added to your quote list?

haha! ok added you! :3
Post automatically merged:

m
Finished! Hope you like!

View attachment 249909 View attachment 249910

I love it!, but is it too much to ask if you could remove the yellow N and stripes on the male character? I'd like it to be a plain cardigan. If not then it's okay, I still love it either way! :)

Back