• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Silver Axes

Maestro

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (10) +
The ever elusive silver axe... I can never seem to find it! I've tried over 200 times going from my own to the international islands but not a single sight of the silver axe. If anybody is willing to sell any silver axes to me, then name your price! I've spent far too long looking for one. Just don't make it super expensive. I'm not that rich after I spent a lot of it going to the island millions of times. Thanks in advance!

if you have a perfect peach or a basket of them ill give you a silver axe or two if you dont have perfect peach reply so i can give them to you for bells

I have perfect peaches. Look in your PMs if you are still willing to do this trade.

Other people, feel free to still leave offers in this thread.

Last edited:
Back