• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling SKYHEART CYCLING ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ {NEW:---}{BOXES:---}

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup! I'll be cycling tomorrow guys, kinda setting the shop up more today and then i will resume cyclingi'm on the hunt for my butch bby i lost ;u;; and fauna

Thank you so much for everything! I hope you are reunited with Butch :)
Good luck!

is it ok if i lurk for marshal? ;w; i know he might not be given away but i've been havin trouble finding him and don't wanna pass it up y'know?

is it ok if i lurk for marshal? ;w; i know he might not be given away but i've been havin trouble finding him and don't wanna pass it up y'know?

yeah i understand c: I'll add you~

*peeks in shyly* Uh, hey... Thank you for posting in my thread
I would like to reserve Wolfgang.... but I would need to find out if you would take other forms of payment besides BTB; I can pay the reservation fee, but beyond, none... Let me know c:

Lurking for Pekoe! she is my dream :)

adding~

- - - Post Merge - - -

*peeks in shyly* Uh, hey... Thank you for posting in my thread
I would like to reserve Wolfgang.... but I would need to find out if you would take other forms of payment besides BTB; I can pay the reservation fee, but beyond, none... Let me know c:

you can reserve him in btb and pay me with hybrids c: <3 if you reserve him, i will keep him in boxes until you can get him, i just won't hold him for a week y'know? that's too long xD

you can reserve him in btb and pay me with hybrids c: <3 if you reserve him, i will keep him in boxes until you can get him, i just won't hold him for a week y'know? that's too long xD

Ah, it would never be a week; a day at the most. Thank you <3

hello again!! ;w; can i reserve marshal, or is he not up for reservation?
sorry, a friend was super sweet and just gave me some tbt and now i'm able to reserve + afford him haha. TT TT

hello again!! ;w; can i reserve marshal, or is he not up for reservation?
sorry, a friend was super sweet and just gave me some tbt and now i'm able to reserve + afford him haha. TT TT

uhm uhm i'm still pondering on it ; v ; i'll reserve him for you if i do decide to let him go though, but don't send the tbts yet~

uhm uhm i'm still pondering on it ; v ; i'll reserve him for you if i do decide to let him go though, but don't send the tbts yet~

ah okay! ; w ; take your time, i apologize if it seemed like i was rushing omg.
just PM me or leave me a visitor message if you do, that way i can send you the tbts. :")

Can I lurk for all sheep that are not Wendy? I will pay every TBT I have

ah okay! ; w ; take your time, i apologize if it seemed like i was rushing omg.
just PM me or leave me a visitor message if you do, that way i can send you the tbts. :")

will do c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I lurk for all sheep that are not Wendy? I will pay every TBT I have

so all of them in your signature except Wendy? lmao

Flora is in boxes and RESERVED~

Awesome! Thanks for letting me take her. Best wishes for your shop. See you later. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back