• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop {Slippers' Florists} Hybrids,Perfect Fruit&Mushrooms

I'm interested in more of the same! Gold roses, blue roses, pink & white carnations, black roses, and pink tulips!

I don't know what kind of setup you have, but 'm looking for a lot of pink tulips/carnations, black roses and gold roses specifically. I'll be able to buy whatever you feel like growing :D

Have lots of black roses, limited of pink tulips and pink carnations, and very low gold roses, mainly because I have beautiful town ordinance, But I would be happy to sell you some black roses and wait for them to wilter in your town and then I can water them with my gold can

Yeah will grow them now that comes to 400k and with the daily offer you get two baskets of perfect apples FREE

I have perfect town too, no worries about coming to water or anything, I can figure something out! I'll take pink tulips and carnations, and... let's say... 20 black roses?

5 blue and 1 orange will be fine. Thanks!! ^^

285k Please, you also receive a basket of 3 Perfect Apples =)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure, sorry I missed that part ^_^;;

Just a few people missed out last night due to 20+ orders will change that rule when I get some more stock!

Grand Total 1,437,000 You will also Receive a basket of 3 Perfect Apples

Back