• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop {Slippers' Florists} Hybrids,Perfect Fruit&Mushrooms

I want the rest of your stock but like I mentioned on my form I am broke and I only have to offer items so maybe let me know which items catch your eye?

Hello! Could I get 2 of each type of rose, please? And 3 orange tulips to finish off for a total of the 15 limit.

I want the rest of your stock but like I mentioned on my form I am broke and I only have to offer items so maybe let me know which items catch your eye?

Only looking for bells atm, Hoping to have lots of stock tomorrow so will PM you when I do and we can trade

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! Could I get 2 of each type of rose, please? And 3 orange tulips to finish off for a total of the 15 limit.

No limit for the rest of tonight so you can have us much as you want

If so can you post on my forum which items because someone wants to buy some items from me but I wanted you to have first pickings

Oh, really? How kind. In that case can I get 5 of each type of rose and 10 orange tulips, please? There's no rush on this order at all either. n.n

I have 5 Black Rose, 5 Gold Rose, 4 Blue Rose, 5 Orange Rose, 1 Pink Rose, 5 Purple, 1 Orange Tulip in stock
that would total:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am off, I will do trades tomorrow!

Sounds like I should have waited...
Would I be able to buy again?

*never mind, just saw you were off!

Last edited:
BACK OPEN!!! IF YOU DO WANT TO BUY, PLEASE READ THE RULES! CHECK CURRENT STOCK BEFORE ORDERING, IF NOT YOU WILL BE IGNORED!

Back