• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

slump

You don't have to resort to insulting somebody else because frankly... you shouldn't even care that much.

stormcommander said:
You don't have to resort to insulting somebody else because frankly... you shouldn't even care that much.
That is NO reason not to insult anybody. But, what Fish said isn't insulting, it's true. The truth can't be insulting.

Mino said:
stormcommander said:
That is NO reason not to insult anybody. But, what Fish said isn't insulting, it's true. The truth can't be insulting.
You couldn't be more wrong. And this isn't debatable: no "name calling". This isn't 4th grade.

stormcommander said:
Mino said:
stormcommander said:
You couldn't be more wrong. And this isn't debatable: no "name calling". This isn't 4th grade.
Apparently you didn't get the joke, triple negative and all that. In all seriousness though, its your opinion that it shouldn't matter to him, but maybe it does.

Fish isn't being insulting, though. And I am insulted that you think that I think that this is 4th grade. If this was 4th grade, it'd be the year 2000 and I'd be busy playing Tony Hawk's Pro Skater all day and not showering.

Mino said:
stormcommander said:
Mino said:
stormcommander said:
Apparently you didn't get the joke, triple negative and all that. In all seriousness though, its your opinion that it shouldn't matter to him, but maybe it does.

Fish isn't being insulting, though. And I am insulted that you think that I think that this is 4th grade. If this was 4th grade, it'd be the year 2000 and I'd be busy playing Tony Hawk's Pro Skater all day and not showering.
Then next time don't try to make a joke about something serious....

stormcommander said:
Mino said:
stormcommander said:
Mino said:
stormcommander said:

Then next time don't try to make a joke about something serious....
Oh, I forgot the internet is serious business to you....

Hah.

1,) I haven't used a tutorial since this tag, which was over a year ago when I first started:
THEONERING.png

2.) And you don't think I have improved? heck, here is a tag from like 4 months ago, and after that, is a somewhat recent one
kick2.png

skysky3.png

Now, let us see how you have improved, fish.

HEy fish, know what would be neat?
Posting a picture that some five-year old made, and then post your best work.
Swan will be like 'OMG uve impooved soo mch!!!' And it'll fool with everyone!

/hah.

Swancheez said:
1,) I haven't used a tutorial since this tag, which was over a year ago when I first started:

*SNIP*

2.) And you don't think I have improved? heck, here is a tag from like 4 months ago, and after that, is a somewhat recent one

*SNIP*

Hahah, oh wow. You haven't even been here when

JJRamone2 said:
Swancheez said:

*SNIP*

*SNIP*

Flygon said:
JJRamone2 said:
Swancheez said:

*SNIP*

*SNIP*

Swancheez said:
THEONERING.png

kick2.png

skysky3.png

You're really not worth my time, but alright.

Here's a couple oldies... January, I believe.

industrial.png

header2.png

SIGIncubus5.png

footer2-1.png

Here's something I made in July.

Don't be cocky, skill can only take you so far, you need vision. You've got the skill, but you have no vision. Be modest, don't flaunt things you make like they're something everyone should bow to, I only show a few people my work, this is the first time I've openly shown anyone that tree. It's alright to be proud of your work, but you shouldn't crave the attention it gets.

Have a nice night.

OK, you people are acting like 11-year-olds. "Vision"... who are we to judge someone else's "creative vision"? Maybe they're just doing it for fun.

Back