• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Small Closet Cleanout (some splatoon stuff, lucky ticket items, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if that's fine with you, then yes! again, im willing to go higher if you would like more for them.

okie dokie, i am adding your fc right now. you prefer pick-up, right?
also, a warning ahead of time: my internet is,,, REALLY weak right now.

okie dokie, i am adding your fc right now. you prefer pick-up, right?
also, a warning ahead of time: my internet is,,, REALLY weak right now.

yes, i set the stuff down right outside the train station, and I'll end after you're finished picking it up.

and no worries, i know how that can be.

hi! could i ask how much you'd like for your cacao tree and rainbow screen? id offer but im still getting a handle on item value haha ;;

hi! could i ask how much you'd like for your cacao tree and rainbow screen? id offer but im still getting a handle on item value haha ;;

my apologies, but I actually sold the rainbow screen about an hour ago and forgot to remove it from the post. I do still have the cacao tree if you'd like it.

my apologies, but I actually sold the rainbow screen about an hour ago and forgot to remove it from the post. I do still have the cacao tree if you'd like it.

ah my mistake!! & yes i would :-D
also i forgot to clarify payment as igb, since im not really sure what tbt is ;v;

ah my mistake!! & yes i would :-D
also i forgot to clarify payment as igb, since im not really sure what tbt is ;v;

igb works perfectly. I'm really not looking for anything too crazy, maybe like 200k?

sounds good!! should have ya added :-9
edit: ahh sry sry gotta shower !! will be back asap

no rush! im ready when you are, if you're still online. the tree is sitting outside the station but i'm gonna be afk so just help yourself and train back out as you please :) my gate is open

no rush! im ready when you are, if you're still online. the tree is sitting outside the station but i'm gonna be afk so just help yourself and train back out as you please :) my gate is open

AH sorry for the wait!! im back now

AH sorry for the wait!! im back now

haha, seems we keep missing each other :p I'll be on and off for the next 2 hours or so, then I have to go to work, so if you're online before then let me know

Hi! Could I have both the paintings and the wet suit? Also how much do you want?

First what are TBT and IGB and second Id like the wetsuit but I don't know the acronyms

First what are TBT and IGB and second Id like the wetsuit but I don't know the acronyms

IGB is "in game bells" and TBT = "bell tree bells" - the bells you get for posting, etc, on this forum :)

can I have a silver slingshot, a green wetsuit, and the bandage for 6 tbt, plz?

Hi! Could I have both the paintings and the wet suit? Also how much do you want?

The painting in the statue? yes of course. I don’t want a specific amount, just offer whatever you believe is fair and i’ll probably accept!

- - - Post Merge - - -

can I have a silver slingshot, a green wetsuit, and the bandage for 6 tbt, plz?

A user above you asked for the wetsuit first so im afraid unless they withdraw it i can’t sell it to you, but i can still sell you the other two items.

For some reason my reply to this thread didn't make it, well I got to say it again.
Can I get Midna's mask for 1 million IGB, I can go lower if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back