• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

Oh boy! Looks like two hours for my brother but until after school tomorrow for me. I'm so excited! :) There will be a tournament starting tomorrow assuming all goes well.

I tried to cancel my preorder. Amazon told me it was too late to cancel. Must be fate that I play this game.

Yo does anyone have any experience with transferring content from one SD card to another? I would need a bigger one to download Smash. I'm planning on doing that because Amazon still hasn't shipped my copy...sigh. Also I don't want to screw up any of my data.

Last edited:
EEEEE my town is having a store with Midnight Release!!! To bad it is a school day tomarrow....

Could we also just have like a day bracket match on Saturday? I mean, if the signups could be posted now I think we'd get enough people to do it by Saturday, heck maybe even tomorrow, just to have that good ol' release day tourney. Just a suggestion, but I guess any of us could start it. Anyways...

2 HOURS 50 MINUTES REMAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could we also just have like a day bracket match on Saturday? I mean, if the signups could be posted now I think we'd get enough people to do it by Saturday, heck maybe even tomorrow, just to have that good ol' release day tourney. Just a suggestion, but I guess any of us could start it. Anyways...

2 HOURS 50 MINUTES REMAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LUCKY!!!! I have 5 hours..... 49 min

20141003_102735.jpg

Just got it, currently on a van on the way home.

Thanks! ^^

I think it's safe to say we're all counting down till midnight.. at least alot of us are! XD

I would be counting down with you, but I can't go to any midnight releases... stupid school. I get to play it around noon though, so I don't have to wait as long as some other people.

Back