• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Snooty Villager Tier List

1590203064270.png

Wow, meet the one personality type I don't have any huge favorites from.

Weird taste I know but I'm just not a fan of a lot of them...to be fair I never interacted with the lower tiers, I might like them more if I get to see them in-game. But the moment Judy asks to leave I'm letting her go, have you seen her surprised face? Nightmare fuel.
my-image-4.png

050B4550-3F29-4886-A8E7-FB59C0697823.png

Tbh I don’t have New Horizons but I play New Leaf and wanted to join in on the fun haha

Mine might be a bit controversial but in the end there aren’t really any I would really hate to have. I put a lot in tier c or d (Judy and Étoile, for example) that I think are hella cute but a little too cutesy for my taste.

Here's mine:
my-image.png
I feel like there's decent amount of great snooty villagers, but then after A tier they all start looking really bad and are kinda hard to rank because I wouldn't want to touch any of them with a 10 metre pole vaulting stick.

I'm happy to see Astrid ranking quite highly in a few lists.

I went island hopping for a snooty villager before I'd heard of the campsite trick, and spent all of my 20 NMTs without finding a single one!

I was about to give up and call it a day when a friend gave me a single NMT and told me this would be the one that finally landed me a snooty.

When I found Astrid wandering around the campfire on that final island, I thought she looked really cool and was tempted to invite her whether she was a snooty or not. As soon as I googled and discovered her personality type, I was absolutely made up.

She's great - I love her design and her colouring. Not 100% sold on her house, but it makes sense with her joey around I guess.
Hey! Do you mind telling me what the campsite trick is? I burned through 90 nmt today looking for a villager!

Back