• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Snooty Villager Tier List

Hey! Do you mind telling me what the campsite trick is? I burned through 90 nmt today looking for a villager!

I'm sure others who've actually used it could explain it better, but if you have one of every personality type except the one you're looking for, then it increases the chances of your campsite visitor being the personality type you're missing.

If you then timetravel to speed through lots of campers, you'll find the specific villager you're looking for much faster.

Have you tried the New Neighbour Network on here? There are plenty of threads giving away or selling specific villagers.

This one was a bit harder than the others.

Screenshot_14.png

Purrl is best girl. ;) I love Judy as well, and a couple others. I don't like this personality type enough to make a tier list, though.

CLUb4dU.png

Mine! I REALLY want Julia. I've always loved peacocks, and the fact that she's female but appears to be male is just cool to me. Makes her extra unique!
(if I was better at art I would've entered the diversity contest with a pic of her!)

And ... I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but I have to say it- I DON'T LIKE ANKHA. 😫 I mean... I don't dislike the IDEA her, I can appreciate a cool design, the aesthetic is cool... but I have ZERO desire to have her on my island. I just don't like villagers that are so... themed.

1598026045094.png

This is my tier list. Amelia, my all-time favorite villager, is as you might guess, also my favorite snooty villager. Naomi is my least favorite of this personality. I actually like this personality; 39 out of the 55 snooty villagers in the game are in either A tier or S tier.

1EC372DE-694B-4946-A196-24602389B8C1.png
...I’m not a huge fan of snooties pre-NH. In my opinion they were needlessly insufferable (even crankies were more approachable!) Diana is the ONLY one that gets the S-tier for me (though a lot of those in the A tier are borderline S tier).

I promise I'm not just trying to be contrarian with my Diana placement. It's a ... personal grudge from New Leaf
my-image(4).png

I promise I'm not just trying to be contrarian with my Diana placement. It's a ... personal grudge from New Leaf
View attachment 326660
While I will respectfully disagree with you, I can see your point. The reason why several snooties place in the “radioactive” tier on my list is because I couldn’t stand them in CF.

in my case, Diana actually SAVED the personality for me. She just clicks perfectly with my forest theming!

Back