• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Snowifer's Art Shop- [RLC Only]

Simple icon for @Sophie23!
simple chibi icons sophie23.png

Now that things have calmed down after all of the team flair drawings, I have a new commission for you. :)

Style: Chibi
References: as usual, I can message you references and specifics
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Botanist Wilson in a tree
Payment: 400TBT + 100TBT for background if it is complex

Will that be all right?

Now that things have calmed down after all of the team flair drawings, I have a new commission for you. :)

Style: Chibi
References: as usual, I can message you references and specifics
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Botanist Wilson in a tree
Payment: 400TBT + 100TBT for background if it is complex

Will that be all right?
Yeah that sounds good! I'll add you to a slot :D

I am once again asking for your artistic talent

Order form:

Style: Chibi (Animal Crossing-like!)
References: Holiday and Cerulean!
Details: Holiday is Ceru's mom, and I just wanna see them hanging out yknow. Holiday should get info on her page sometime tomorrow (Tuesday the 25th) hopefully if you wanna wait to see it!
Payment: 800 TBT

Coming back for another commission if that is ok!

Order form:
Style: Simple chibi icon
References:
1621934345237.png
1621934229256.png
1621934205518.png

Details (pose/background/props/etc): I would like a chibi of Bluebear in an astronaut/spacesuit floating in any pose/position that you choose (maybe on a diagonal angle?). Any facial expression is fine too. I would like her face to be visible but the tint of the visor does not worry me. A simple space/night sky background will be fine, or even just a plain navy blue.
Payment: 250 tbt.

I am once again asking for your artistic talent

Order form:

Style: Chibi (Animal Crossing-like!)
References: Holiday and Cerulean!
Details: Holiday is Ceru's mom, and I just wanna see them hanging out yknow. Holiday should get info on her page sometime tomorrow (Tuesday the 25th) hopefully if you wanna wait to see it!
Payment: 800 TBT
Looks good! Did you have any clothing ideas for them? Or would you like no clothes?
Also if you have any specific interaction you had in mind lmk!

Coming back for another commission if that is ok!

Order form:
Style: Simple chibi icon
References:
View attachment 377650View attachment 377649View attachment 377648

Details (pose/background/props/etc): I would like a chibi of Bluebear in an astronaut/spacesuit floating in any pose/position that you choose (maybe on a diagonal angle?). Any facial expression is fine too. I would like her face to be visible but the tint of the visor does not worry me. A simple space/night sky background will be fine, or even just a plain navy blue.
Payment: 250 tbt.
Sounds good! I'll add you to a slot.

i've returned because i am in love with your chibis!
also probably obvious, but i just want to clarify that when i say "right/left" i mean yours, not hers asdfghjk.

style: chibi
references: these don't really show it, but her hair is waist-length, and her bangs go to the right! i also included the (meh) artbreeder mock-up i made of her so you can get a better idea of her hair color since all the character creators i used just made it, like, bright orange asdfghjk. anywhere between ref #2 and #4 is a good shade, and #1 and #4 are probably best for eye color.
claire.png
claireC.jpg

1.png
4.jpg
pose: forward-facing, if possible, or three quarter profile (like in the examples) facing to the right if not. for her facial expression, a soft smile (pretty much like in the second chibi example) is fine! for the pose, i'd love for it to be the same as the ref. below with the book being navy blue since that's the color of her journal!
pose ref.jpg
background: would it be possible to get a vers. with a background and a vers. without? either way, the background in your second chibi example is already perfect.
outfit: i 100% do not expect you to make the dress as detailed as the ref asdfghjkl. a simplified version is totally fine. shoes are much simpler -- just white round-toed flats. for the bow... the prominence/visibility/size of it in ref #1 is ideal, but i'd like it in your style? that is to say less square, and more rounded like in the first of your chibi examples!
dress.png
1621954500833.png
payment: 400tbt, right?

Last edited:
i've returned because i am in love with your chibis!
also probably obvious, but i just want to clarify that when i say "right/left" i mean yours, not hers asdfghjk.

style: chibi
references: these don't really show it, but her hair is waist-length, and her bangs go to the right! i also included the (meh) artbreeder mock-up i made of her so you can get a better idea of her hair color since all the character creators i used just made it, like, bright orange asdfghjk. anywhere between ref #2 and #4 is a good shade, and #1 and #4 are probably best for eye color.
pose: forward-facing, if possible, or three quarter profile (like in the examples) facing to the right if not. left hand at her side, waving with the right. for her facial expression, a soft smile (pretty much like in the second chibi example) is fine!
background: would it be possible to get a vers. with a background and a vers. without? either way, the background in your second chibi example is already perfect.
outfit: i 100% do not expect you to make the dress as detailed as the ref asdfghjkl. a simplified version is totally fine. shoes are much simpler -- just white round-toed flats. for the bow... the prominence/visibility/size of it in ref #1 is ideal, but i'd like it in your style? that is to say less square, and more rounded like in the first of your chibi examples!
payment: 400tbt, right?
Aww tysm!
Sounds good! I'll add you to a slot <3

Looks good! Did you have any clothing ideas for them? Or would you like no clothes?
Also if you have any specific interaction you had in mind lmk!

When it comes to clothes, could they both be wearing lab-coats? Maybe Ceru is showing Holiday something related to his profession of marine biology?

Hopefully two drawings is okay!

Style: Simple Chibi Full Body
References: Here and without bandana (he's the one on the left)
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Smiling with both hands in his pant pockets but could you please remove the bandana on his head?
Payment: 200 TBT

References: Here
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Smiling with her hands behind her back.

Oh could both be transparent?

Thanks so much!!!!

Hopefully two drawings is okay!

References: Here and without bandana (he's the one on the left)
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Smiling with both hands in his pant pockets but could you please remove the bandana on his head?

References: Here
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Smiling with her hands behind her back.

Oh could both be transparent?

Thanks so much!!!!
Yeah, 2 drawings is totally fine! Can you give me the characters' names so I can look for more references if need be?
I'll add you to a slot.

hey, @Snowifer, assuming you haven't started it yet, could i potentially change the pose i originally suggested for my commission? i'm torn between two at the minute (rip) so just want to check before i decide.

Last edited:
Back