• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Snowifer's Art Shop- [RLC Only]

Hi! If you’re adding to the tbt pinglist still, I’d like to be added. I’m really sorry for the wait after bombarding you with all the questions; I wanted to make sure I had enough tbt for the commission and for tip. Just sold an egg today so hopefully now I have more than enough for commission and hopefully a good tip. :)
No worries, I'll add you to the pinglist!

Bump! Taking
439.jpg
439.jpg
439.jpg
now!

What's the exchange rate on oarfish pieces for art, please? I have a head and a tail, but no body pieces, unless I win that raffle in a few days. ^o^;>

What's the exchange rate on oarfish pieces for art, please? I have a head and a tail, but no body pieces, unless I win that raffle in a few days. ^o^;>

I think heads and tails are worth about the same? And I been offering a chibi icon or fullbody simple chibi for tails.

All right, unsurprisingly, I didn't win the oarfish raffle, so I would like to offer my oarfish head and tail for a drawing of Kicks the skunk flipping a coin, as he does in the game from time to time.

Order form:
Style: whatever I can get for the collectibles I'm offering, I assume some kind of chibi
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Kicks flipping a coin, plain/simple background is fine
Payment: 1 oarfish head + 1 oarfish tail
References:
5:13:20 Kicks Coin Flip 1.jpg

If this is all right with you, then I'll send you the oarfish pieces right away to seal the deal. :)

Order form:
Style: Based on your previous comments, I'm guessing a chibi. Something like a regular headshot or half body would be cool though, I'm even willing to throw in some tbt, but I understand if you're not interested and only want the oarfish part
References: https://imgur.com/H5nTFBq He's not related to Animal Crossing, but he's an OC for something else. Hope that's okay. If not that's cool.
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Whatever you think works best
Payment: A oarfish body part seen in sidebar + possible tbt

All right, unsurprisingly, I didn't win the oarfish raffle, so I would like to offer my oarfish head and tail for a drawing of Kicks the skunk flipping a coin, as he does in the game from time to time.

Order form:
Style: whatever I can get for the collectibles I'm offering, I assume some kind of chibi
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Kicks flipping a coin, plain/simple background is fine
Payment: 1 oarfish head + 1 oarfish tail
References:
View attachment 398552
If this is all right with you, then I'll send you the oarfish pieces right away to seal the deal. :)

Since you're offering both a head and tail, I can do a fullbody chibi. I'll add you to a slot, so send the the pieces when you can!

Order form:
Style: Based on your previous comments, I'm guessing a chibi. Something like a regular headshot or half body would be cool though, I'm even willing to throw in some tbt, but I understand if you're not interested and only want the oarfish part
References: https://imgur.com/H5nTFBq He's not related to Animal Crossing, but he's an OC for something else. Hope that's okay. If not that's cool.
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Whatever you think works best
Payment: A oarfish body part seen in sidebar + possible tbt

Wow, is that a Danganronpa OC? I'm actually a really big fan of that series 👀 I'd love to draw him! I can do a fullbody chibi if that sounds good to you! You're free to tip in tbt if you wanted, but the oarfish body alone would be enough. I'll add you to a slot so send the oarfish part if everything sounds good to you <3

Great, thank you! I sent you the oarfish head and tail, and I will be waiting very patiently for my drawing, so you can take all the time you need, and draw whatever else you need to for other people first. :)

Since you're offering both a head and tail, I can do a fullbody chibi. I'll add you to a slot, so send the the pieces when you can!

Wow, is that a Danganronpa OC? I'm actually a really big fan of that series 👀 I'd love to draw him! I can do a fullbody chibi if that sounds good to you! You're free to tip in tbt if you wanted, but the oarfish body alone would be enough. I'll add you to a slot so send the oarfish part if everything sounds good to you <3
Yes, he's a Danganronpa oc lol. I noticed the Kaede drawing and thought you'll be cool with it! Anyway, the fullbody chibi is fine! Honestly, I just want more art of him as that's the only piece I have

Style: chibi icon

References:
8A678B73-2265-4800-827C-6344DE6EB252.jpeg
C89A559D-8C0F-4069-937A-827D6501E58C.jpeg

Details (pose/background/props/etc): could I get Diana holding a cup of coffee or hot cocoa? I’d also like her to be giving a warm smile. As for the background, anything works! Something simple is fine. I’d also like Diana to be wearing her round glasses. I’d like her to be in more autumn/winter attire. Lastly, I’d like the colors to match that of my signature, with purples and such. Hope that all makes sense!

Payment: oarfish body+tbt? Just let me know! 💜

Style: chibi icon

References:

Details (pose/background/props/etc): could I get Diana holding a cup of coffee or hot cocoa? I’d also like her to be giving a warm smile. As for the background, anything works! Something simple is fine. I’d also like Diana to be wearing her round glasses. I’d like her to be in more autumn/winter attire. Lastly, I’d like the colors to match that of my signature, with purples and such. Hope that all makes sense!

Payment: oarfish body+tbt? Just let me know! 💜

Yeah that totally works!
You're free to tip in tbt if you wanted, but the oarfish body alone would be more than enough! I could do a chibi fullbody, or would you just want an icon?

Yeah that totally works!
You're free to tip in tbt if you wanted, but the oarfish body alone would be more than enough! I could do a chibi fullbody, or would you just want an icon?

Just the icon, please! It’s for my pfp. :) Thanks so much! Also, is there a certain message you want with the oarfish body?

Back