• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Snowifer's Art Shop- [RLC Only]

Back once again because I love your art!
Style: Lineless chibi with soft shadows!
References:
mira ref.jpg

Ecq1-7lUcAAU-CY.jpg
Ecq16JZUMAAT9k1.jpg

zap helmet pink.png
Zap helmet red.png
zap boots.png
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Would like mira to wear the pink zap helmet with her ears sticking out and kid cat to wear the red zap helmet (not his regular helmet xD)! Also if you could extend the zap suit all the way down to mira's and kid cat's legs as well as make them wear the zap boots that would be great! For the pose, I'd like us to jump off the ground in a superhero style together!
Payment: 400 NMT
Thanks again!

Style: Lineless Chibi Soft shadows
References:
If possible I want it to be my island rep and an anime character since I usually dress up as them
island rep2.jpg
Shelby as Nishinoya.jpg
I want her with the blonde hair
nishinoya2.jpg
here's the character (Nishinoya from Haikyuu if you need more references)
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Can it look like my island rep is fangirlling over him lol/volleyball court if possible/can he be holding a volleyball
Payment: 300 tbt

Last edited:
Hey, your art is amazing! Quick question: How many Tbt’s would I be looking at for a line less one with island rep plus one villager?

Hello~! I came here from my oc thread but the way you draw villagers is so cute it makes me wanna get something of my fav residents too 😭 I'm not sure if this is too many characters for one pic- if it is let me know and I'll pick something else ^^;

Style: Lineless Chibi, soft shadows
References: Bob and Purrl, Nathan and Jamie (can make them in-game and take screenshots if that's easier)
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Some sort of winter-themed, double date? IDK ^^U
Payment: I think that's $20? lmk if I'm wrong! I can send payment once I get the go-ahead :) (I've never used ko-fi before so hopefully I don't mess up 😶)

Hello~! I came here from my oc thread but the way you draw villagers is so cute it makes me wanna get something of my fav residents too 😭 I'm not sure if this is too many characters for one pic- if it is let me know and I'll pick something else ^^;

Style: Lineless Chibi, soft shadows
References: Bob and Purrl, Nathan and Jamie (can make them in-game and take screenshots if that's easier)
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Some sort of winter-themed, double date? IDK ^^U
Payment: I think that's $20? lmk if I'm wrong! I can send payment once I get the go-ahead :) (I've never used ko-fi before so hopefully I don't mess up 😶)
Thanks for ordering! It's not too many characters :)
Yep, your total is $20. I have my ko-fi set to $1 increments, so it'd be 20 coffees.
Do you have specific clothes you'd like your character to wear? For example, shoes for Jamie and Nathaniel since your references don't have any. Also, long or short hair for Jamie?

Thanks for ordering! It's not too many characters :)
Yep, your total is $20. I have my ko-fi set to $1 increments, so it'd be 20 coffees.
Do you have specific clothes you'd like your character to wear? For example, shoes for Jamie and Nathaniel since your references don't have any. Also, long of short hair for Jamie?

Okay, I've sent it over, let me know if there's any issues ^^

As for outfits, I'm not really sure 😅 I think for the tops maybe these ones from animal crossing? And for the rest of the outfit just some generic pants and snowboots? And you can choose either the long or short hair, whichever is easier :)

Jamie- green holiday sweater
Nathan- tree sweater

also picked some sweaters for bob and purrl while i was at it but you can just do their default outfits if you prefer!

Bob- red reindeer sweater
Purrl- blue snowflake sweater

Okay, I've sent it over, let me know if there's any issues ^^

As for outfits, I'm not really sure 😅 I think for the tops maybe these ones from animal crossing? And for the rest of the outfit just some generic pants and snowboots? And you can choose either the long or short hair, whichever is easier :)

Jamie- green holiday sweater
Nathan- tree sweater

also picked some sweaters for bob and purrl while i was at it but you can just do their default outfits if you prefer!

Bob- red reindeer sweater
Purrl- blue snowflake sweater
Sounds good!
No issues with payment. Thanks for commissioning me. <3

Style: hard with soft shadows
References: Essentially a villager rep in graduate gown and cap. If at all possible could the gown be somewhat altered to have the hood strap like the colours of my university ( the model on the far left in pic) let me know if you need a more zoomed in image.2DFF1D08-0482-45AB-83D2-0B88D4D887BD.jpeg58447769-761D-4712-A44C-39CD702B47D8.jpeg
Details (pose/background/props/etc): smiling perhaps holding like a graduation scroll if too complicated no worries.
Payment: 120 Tbt

Style: hard with soft shadows
References: Essentially a villager rep in graduate gown and cap. If at all possible could the gown be somewhat altered to have the hood strap like the colours of my university ( the model on the far left in pic) let me know if you need a more zoomed in image.View attachment 291340View attachment 291341
Details (pose/background/props/etc): smiling perhaps holding like a graduation scroll if too complicated no worries.
Payment: 120 Tbt
Everything looks good! I'll add you to a slot. :)
Post automatically merged:

Wait, did you mean a lined chibi with soft shadows?

Everything looks good! I'll add you to a slot. :)

Wait, did you mean a lined chibi with soft shadows?

Sorry yes please! Missed out a word!

Totally messed up my words in fact! But yes as you said sorry!

Style: Lined Chibi
References: Kid Cat in his default outfit! Here’s some references! :)
Details (pose/background/props/etc): I would like Kid Cat doing the pride reaction. I would also like the background to be the wallpaper of his house if that’s possible! Would it also be possible to put “psst” in the artwork and have him hold a prop (soccer ball)?
Payment: I don’t really know how much additional tbt it would be if you were to add a background, but I’m assuming 120+ or so?

References: Kid Cat in his default outfit! Here’s some references! :)
Details (pose/background/props/etc): I would like Kid Cat doing the pride reaction. I would also like the background to be the wallpaper of his house if that’s possible! Would it also be possible to put “psst” in the artwork and have him hold a prop (soccer ball)?
Payment: I don’t really know how much additional tbt it would be if you were to add a background, but I’m assuming 120+ or so?
So you want Kid Cat in the no. 1 shirt yeah? in NH, it has sleeves which cover the stripes on his arms, would you want me to put the stripes on the sleeves? or turn his shirt into a tank top?
Everything else sounds fine and yes, with a background, it would cost about that much.

So you want Kid Cat in the no. 1 shirt yeah? in NH, it has sleeves which cover the stripes on his arms, would you want me to put the stripes on the sleeves? or turn his shirt into a tank top?
Everything else sounds fine and yes, with a background, it would cost about that much.
I would like you to make his shirt into tank top pls!

Idk how I never saw you on my Looking For thread. Sorry this is so late, I haven't been too active lately. Hopefully I'm not too late on nabbing an open slot!!

References: Click! (she has animal crossing references in her alt tab if that's helpful!!)
Details (pose/background/props/etc): go nuts with this! If you can't think of anything, hearts are always a good fallback.
Payment: 150 TBT

Back