• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Snowifer's Art Shop- [RLC Only]

Two more commissions for BluebearL and Verecund.
BluebearL Lineless Chibi Commission low.png
Verecund Lineless Chibi commission low.png

Slots are open and trying out an animated icon!

Last edited:
Hi! I'll take a simple chibi of her please? It's a gift for my sister!
Payment: 30 TBT

Attachments

• 1597005904190.jpg
    1597005904190.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 19
Sounds good! I don't know how much you're paying with rlc, but as long as you're proportionate with the prices. ex. 1/2 the tbt cost + 1/2 rlc cost, you'll be good to go :)
actually, ill get the lineless chibi first if thats ok? ill send form now!

Style: lineless chibi
References: this lil cutie pie
Details (pose/background/props/etc): i want the general pose to be like this dreamworks logo. But i want the moon to be drawn like the tree bounty arch. rainy day with cedar trees below. exact pose as the boy in dreamworks logo but with a melancholic look to his face. Also holding his leaf umbrella and a fishing rod. not sure if this is complex to u or not so let me know
Payment: 125 tbt
Post automatically merged:

kinda got inspired by your julian chibi drawing haha

Last edited:
Style: lineless chibi
References: this lil cutie pie
Details (pose/background/props/etc): i want the general pose to be like this dreamworks logo. But i want the moon to be drawn like the tree bounty arch. clear blue sky with cedar trees below. exact pose as the boy in dreamworks logo but with a melancholic look to his face. Also holding his leaf umbrella and a fishing rod.
Payment: 125 tbt
Post automatically merged:

kinda got inspired by your julian chibi drawing haha
By the moon like the tree bounty arch, did you want the vines and fruit going around it? or did you want it to be made of the same material?

Back