• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Snowifer's Art Shop- [RLC Only]

Chibis for @michealsmells <3
michealsmells-chibis.png

Hi, Snowifer! :) I have a couple questions about your shop. First was wondering if you are still doing commissions like this? If so, how much does that cost (and does each character, prop cost extra?) I was thinking of stopping by to purchase with tbt eventually when I have enough saved; I want to make sure I have enough and a tip. Second: And do you accept commissions of non-AC characters along with pets (like if I want a character to have a cat that looks like mine on her lap)? I think that is all, but I may actually have more when I think of what I want to commission and have the tbt saved up just to make sure the commission is okay.

Hi, Snowifer! :) I have a couple questions about your shop. First was wondering if you are still doing commissions like this? If so, how much does that cost (and does each character, prop cost extra?) I was thinking of stopping by to purchase with tbt eventually when I have enough saved; I want to make sure I have enough and a tip. Second: And do you accept commissions of non-AC characters along with pets (like if I want a character to have a cat that looks like mine on her lap)? I think that is all, but I may actually have more when I think of what I want to commission and have the tbt saved up just to make sure the commission is okay.

Hi! Yes I still do commissions like that they just also have complex backgrounds which I don't have a ton of examples for with my current styles. For a background like that where it's much larger than the character with a lot of lights and layers, it'd be an extra 400 tbt. I do draw non ac characters and pets! I'm not sure which style you'd want, but I probably won't charge extra for props or pets unless they're very complex.

Hi again!

I think I have an idea what I want but I am not how much total it will cost, thus am not sure if I have enough tbt since I am still on a waiting list for another shop. so I was thinking of having two characters with the background. in the distance in this pic, there are these masked dudes, that’d I like to have depending on the cost (or one extra character facing the two characters that’ll i’ll post reference pics for with my order like they’re fighting and none of those in the back)
1A6D539D-D85E-4777-BDD5-6DD3C203F38A.jpg
I have other refs (will include them in my order when I order) but just showing how there are smaller background characters.

Just to be clear, the characters I have in the picture would cost the same as the ones if I got an individual art piece without the background and the price depends on the style too right? Sorry, if I am being dumb. I never made a big art request like I’m thinking of getting. I am also not sure if the background would require the lights and layers you mentioned the one background i linked in my previous post did since I’m not familiar with the art process. so sorry if you have to repeat yourself.

If I don’t have enough, I definitely plan on coming back when I do. I just want to make sure I do before I ask to be added to the pinglist. Sorry for all the questions ><.

Hi again!

I think I have an idea what I want but I am not how much total it will cost, thus am not sure if I have enough tbt since I am still on a waiting list for another shop. so I was thinking of having two characters with the background. in the distance in this pic, there are these masked dudes, that’d I like to have depending on the cost (or one extra character facing the two characters that’ll i’ll post reference pics for with my order like they’re fighting and none of those in the back)
I have other refs (will include them in my order when I order) but just showing how there are smaller background characters.

Just to be clear, the characters I have in the picture would cost the same as the ones if I got an individual art piece without the background and the price depends on the style too right? Sorry, if I am being dumb. I never made a big art request like I’m thinking of getting. I am also not sure if the background would require the lights and layers you mentioned the one background i linked in my previous post did since I’m not familiar with the art process. so sorry if you have to repeat yourself.

If I don’t have enough, I definitely plan on coming back when I do. I just want to make sure I do before I ask to be added to the pinglist. Sorry for all the questions ><.
Yeah no worries! The price does depend on the style and yes they would cost the same individually and in a group since I price by character. I'm not sure entirely what kind of background you want? but it it was like the example you first mentioned, it would be a very complex background. Let me know if you have any more questions!

Yeah no worries! The price does depend on the style and yes they would cost the same individually and in a group since I price by character. I'm not sure entirely what kind of background you want? but it it was like the example you first mentioned, it would be a very complex background. Let me know if you have any more questions!

Yeah, the background I was thinking about using (i’d leave it up to you how much you want to include since i don’t expect you to do it all) was either what you could see in that other picture or
402B93EA-BFAC-45B1-8D9E-4064A86CD0B9.jpg

DFA3414C-9657-4BCC-A785-A41363ADF210.jpeg
I realize this is a lot so, I’d gladly pay more if you are willing to try (doesn’t have to be as detailed or accurate)

Thanks so much for your patience 🙏. Are you still doing lineless chibis like this one? How much would they each cost?

Yeah, the background I was thinking about using (i’d leave it up to you how much you want to include since i don’t expect you to do it all) was either what you could see in that other picture or I realize this is a lot so, I’d gladly pay more if you are willing to try (doesn’t have to be as detailed or accurate)

Thanks so much for your patience 🙏. Are you still doing lineless chibis like this one? How much would they each cost?
Yeah! I'd totally be willing to try that background!
I can do lineless chibis like these but with less varied colors?
mewtwo-ac-lineless-chibi-icon.png

For a fullbody they'd be 600 tbt each or 300 for icons.

I have a question for a drawing I may commission from you someday when you accept TBT again. Can you draw horses? Like, not an Animal Crossing villager, but a more realistic horse. ^o^;>

And how about unicorns? Can you draw them?

I have a question for a drawing I may commission from you someday when you accept TBT again. Can you draw horses? Like, not an Animal Crossing villager, but a more realistic horse. ^o^;>

And how about unicorns? Can you draw them?
I can certainly try drawing a horse, but I've never drawn one before, so I'm not really sure how it would turn out.

Hi! If you’re adding to the tbt pinglist still, I’d like to be added. I’m really sorry for the wait after bombarding you with all the questions; I wanted to make sure I had enough tbt for the commission and for tip. Just sold an egg today so hopefully now I have more than enough for commission and hopefully a good tip. :)

Back