• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ❄ Snowvale Cycling ★ Hiatus ❄

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Diana so I am no longer lurking her. Thank you anyway for your help ^_^ Good luck with your cycling!

Are you willing to part with pekoe for Tbt or igb? I am very interested in her

Hopefully I can get some cycling done tonight - I'm just waiting for someone who's coming to pick up a villager. If not, cycling will resume tomorrow :)

Just a question, do you force the villagers to move out or just leave it be?

I use the time travel method (detailed in this post, if you're interested ^^). So I guess I force them out that way, because I give them no option to stay... xD Once they decide to leave, that's it, they're in boxes. But I have no control over which specific villager goes into boxes.

Last edited:
Hopefully I can get some cycling done tonight - I'm just waiting for someone who's coming to pick up a villager. If not, cycling will resume tomorrow :)

I use the time travel method (detailed in this post, if you're interested ^^). So I guess I force them out that way, because I give them no option to stay... xD Once they decide to leave, that's it, they're in boxes. But I have no control over which specific villager goes into boxes.

Okay, thank you c:

Carmen went into boxes and was adopted!

Agnes moved in.

Curlos is in boxes and will be voided in 30 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back