• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ❄ Snowvale Cycling ★ Hiatus ❄

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! Is Agnes original? Cause if she is, or mostly is then I will take her!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I am no longer lurking for Poppy. :)

Last edited:
OMG! Is Agnes original? Cause if she is, or mostly is then I will take her!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I am no longer lurking for Poppy. :)

I can't check since she's in boxes now, but I'm pretty certain she's original. I haven't done any favours or even interacted with her (I ignore all the villagers in this town, lol), and none of the villagers can buy from Able's/Re-Tail :]

Last edited:
I can't check since she's in boxes now, but I'm pretty certain she's original. I haven't done any favours or even interacted with her (I ignore all the villagers in this town, lol), and none of the villagers can buy from Able's/Re-Tail :]

It's fine, either way she's still my dreamie! I'll take her. :)
I just gotta TT to Al's move out date first :D

Omg! Butch... I want to reserve him but I don't have enough bells

- - - Post Merge - - -

For the buy out price I mean, I could pay the reservation fee I'll wait for you're reply

I'd like to reserve Midge!
Got your payment, thanks!

Can I reserve pietro?
You can :) Just send the 15 TBT and he'll be yours.

Omg! Butch... I want to reserve him but I don't have enough bells

- - - Post Merge - - -

For the buy out price I mean, I could pay the reservation fee I'll wait for you're reply

I try to get reserved villagers to the buyer within a couple of days, and you get a 24 hour period to pick up the villager when he goes into boxes... so if you think you can get enough TBT within that time, you can take the chance xD If you did want to reserve him but couldn't afford the buyout when the time comes, I will of course refund the reservation fee.

- - - Post Merge - - -

no longer lurking for agent S
but lurking for kid cat

Okay, will update the list :]

hi, I see that you have kid cat in your town,
can I reserve him? but I'm not in a hurry to pick him up though,
since I don't have an empty spot yet,
but I'll try to as fast as I can,
I don't really want to tt unless I absolutely have to c:

~♚Vickie

hi, I see that you have kid cat in your town,
can I reserve him? but I'm not in a hurry to pick him up though,
since I don't have an empty spot yet,
but I'll try to as fast as I can,
I don't really want to tt unless I absolutely have to c:

~♚Vickie

Got your payment, thanks :] Okay.

Last edited:
ANNOUNCEMENT: Tier 5 & 6 villagers will be autovoided for the next couple of days while I try to get reserved villagers out, unless they're lurked for/reserved. This is just temporary, and I'll make a note of it in the thread when I go back to not autovoiding.

How much would you be asking for Lucky? Once you respond I'll decide if I want to lurk for him, is that ok?

How much would you be asking for Lucky? Once you respond I'll decide if I want to lurk for him, is that ok?

Lucky's tier 3, so the price will be 50 TBT. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Vladimir & Tucker have been voided.

Mint has moved in, but will not be up for adoption because I'm just holding her in Snowvale until I have space for her in my main town. ^^

Fuchsia has moved in.

May I lurk for Flora, Vic, and Anabelle? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back