• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

So, AC3DS NA (EU?) release play party?

Super neato interesting idea?

• AWH YISS!

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • OMGNOBBQ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • :l

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

PapaNer

Fitzpleasure
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Mailbox
Small Mailbox
I've been thinking about this for a while. Obviously I'll want to get my basic items and whatnot as soon as I grab the game (at what I hope will be a midnight release), but the following night I was hoping to have a big'ole TBBT get-together online.

So what I'm proposing: If you'd like to be a part of it you can PM me or just post with your 3ds friend code (and when you get the game, edit with your name and town name) and I'll try and stay on via phone/tablet/laptop/etc. to get them all posted in my following post.

From there, if you don't have anyone you want to visit specifically, I'll group the codes and such in a group of 4 (as 4 can be in one town at one time) and we can all kinda hop from town to town and communicate switching in the IRC.

I'm open to suggestions on organization if it gets big enough/more people are interested in such a shindig.

EDIT #1: I'm still up for a release party the day of/after. But weekly would be neato too! So when we have specific dates, I'll try and arrange how it'll go with your input.
ALSO: Weekly contests? That'd be really awesome! So why don't we set that up too? We can all contribute X number of bells, and we can hold the votes here. Either in poll or PM system if everyone wants anonymous votes.

ALSO ALSO, as the ideas come in, I'll clean up the first post so that it isn't a clustercuss of happenings. I'm glad people want to do this :3
:D

Last edited:
I'd be interested in participating. However, it does depend on the date of release. It also depends on what time I'll be able to go and pick it up. D: I'm all for getting the fruits, tools, etc I don't have right away as well. I'll post again with my 3DS friend code once I get my 3DS in November. :)

Why don't you make the party a week after the game is released? It would give people time to get to know the game, and some people might not have time to go to the shop to pick it up or not get it in the mail.

Also, the party should be a week after the US or EU release, which ever one is last, so everyone can play.

Why don't you make the party a week after the game is released? It would give people time to get to know the game, and some people might not have time to go to the shop to pick it up or not get it in the mail.

Also, the party should be a week after the US or EU release, which ever one is last, so everyone can play.

Yup, I agree with this. I might not be able to get it for a week or more, being quite busy.

I'd be in, but unfortunetely, I live in western europe. It will be difficult to find the right time for me to participate...
Right now, it's around 8pm here.

And moreover, it's not even clear if I get the game the same day as you do... *sniff*.

oh, i wanna join! as long as i meet jvgsjeff..

I'd like to participate but after I get my house upgraded at least once lol

Thinking about it, I'd say that there will be an awful lot of release-parties anyway. Since thousands of people are waiting for this game, most of them just waiting to play online with others.

So, if some can't join this party (because of later releases, too many people or time issues), there will still be other people who are waiting to play with us 24h/day, at least in the first few weeks.
:)

I enjoy this idea. Perhaps a weekly is the best way to go as well. I will, however, want to play with people a few hours after starting, as to get some fruit up and running. I'll edit in these suggestions. Thank you for your time :D

Just noticed multi-quote didn't work.

I like this, I figured maybe we can hold weekly contests with a Bell/item cash prize! I've edited it on the front page :D

What a great idea! Maybe not only the general insectus/ fishing-contests, but also a fashion show with our own designs (with costumes on Halloween or Carnival), races, hide and seeks, best room/ house-contests and so on. With the new option to see how large a fish or insect is, we are also offered to see who catchs the best (biggest) exemplar of one kind.

I WANNA JOIN!!!! THis sounds like a really great and fun ides. My only problems would be school, my art (ART COMES FIRST IN LIFE), and tennis. Oh yeah and I'm still working on getting my wep code so yeah...... But I still want to be a part of this!

What a great idea! Maybe not only the general insectus/ fishing-contests, but also a fashion show with our own designs (with costumes on Halloween or Carnival), races, hide and seeks, best room/ house-contests and so on. With the new option to see how large a fish or insect is, we are also offered to see who catchs the best (biggest) exemplar of one kind.

Yes. I don't know exactly what to do for the first one though. With mayoral powers we can actually set up an obstacle course for races and such. But I like the idea of design contests/fashion. Largest something and what have you. This will be pretty good. I look forward to this getting started :D

I WANNA JOIN!!!! THis sounds like a really great and fun ides. My only problems would be school, my art (ART COMES FIRST IN LIFE), and tennis. Oh yeah and I'm still working on getting my wep code so yeah...... But I still want to be a part of this!

Well there's plenty of time for all we know, and I'll try and hold it at a time where everyone can join, if not, we can do two sessions of the same contest.

If we do two sessions, I can take a final four from both and then set up all 8 in my town for everyone to come by and see the finalists/vote. I don't do much of the designing, and what I like I keep on me, so I wouldn't mind the space being taken as far as that goes. If we can still put designs on the ground we could have that as a contest too.

And the winning design should be able for everyone to download via QR-Code! We could even make a gallery of the previous winners.
Also, the shows could be themed. Like, a warm cape for winter, superhero, bridal, hippie, night out, princess and king and so on.
:3 Aw, I would just love that!

Already having the picture in mind: seeing all the different ideas to one topic, presented with fitting accessoires and so on. <3

And the winning design should be able for everyone to download via QR-Code! We could even make a gallery of the previous winners.
Also, the shows could be themed. Like, a warm cape for winter, superhero, bridal, hippie, night out, princess and king and so on.
:3 Aw, I would just love that!

Already having the picture in mind: seeing all the different ideas to one topic, presented with fitting accessoires and so on. <3

I like that. I think that'll make for fancy contests :D

Wait we wouldn't have to be in all of these contests.... or would we? I cannot make patters to save my life! I find it annoying, hard, and takes to much time.

Back