• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

So, AC3DS NA (EU?) release play party?

Super neato interesting idea?

• AWH YISS!

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • OMGNOBBQ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • :l

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
Wait we wouldn't have to be in all of these contests.... or would we? I cannot make patters to save my life! I find it annoying, hard, and takes to much time.

Absolutely not. You are welcome to vote in any contest that has voting open wether or not you contribute. I think designs could be a monthly thing. We could do weekly events like races, catching contests, etc. Contests would only be on a want to participate basis.

Aside from events, it'll just be get-togethers. Mass get-togethers.

Absolutely not. You are welcome to vote in any contest that has voting open wether or not you contribute. I think designs could be a monthly thing. We could do weekly events like races, catching contests, etc. Contests would only be on a want to participate basis.

Aside from events, it'll just be get-togethers. Mass get-togethers.
Okay good! I will probably vote and do most of the other contests. I might practice pattern making so look out people! Now when you said that we would be in groups of 4, would we be with those same people every time, one time, or like three times so we can get to know them a little better?

Okay good! I will probably vote and do most of the other contests. I might practice pattern making so look out people! Now when you said that we would be in groups of 4, would we be with those same people every time, one time, or like three times so we can get to know them a little better?

The group thing was just organizing the release play party so that people wouldn't be holding out looking for someone to play with, they could play with these people for sure.

Here is an example:

I want to participate in this. I will volunteer to host my town, and be placed as a host at a certain time, lets just say 8:00. So when someone decides they can be on at 8, they PM me and say, I'll come to your town, and are placed in one of the three remaining spaces.

It'll just help everyone who wants to play in a full town at a given time can. It'll be easier having all the codes at the ready beforehand and it'll help co-op play and meeting new people happen much easier.

May as well throw weekly parties with the interest/availability rate. Just have sign-ups every other week. Maybe some weeks can be themed parties, too! :D That'd be fun with the added level of character customization. Like our own unique festivals for certain days! :eek:

:|

isn't it a little early to be thinking of this type of thing...

Ooooh!!!! This is going to be great! I love the idea of hosting events at your town! Hmmm.... Let me see... The events I would be hosting would be: Swimming races! Running races! Who can chop the (let's say 5) trees the fastest, 'Tag', etc - WE CAN HAVE OUR OWN OLYMPIC GAMES!!! (With finals and heats and everything!!!)

Back