• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

so i asked two villagers from other towns to move in and only one of them ever did???

Thalassic

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
i paid 10 million bells to get ankha to move to my town.... and she said she would

and then i visited another town and asked punchy to move to my town too...

did i somehow erase ankha from moving in because i asked punchy to on the same game day???? did i just lose 10million bells?

if so i'm gonna cry

how many villagers did you have at the time? if you had 9 when you asked ankha then there wouldn't be room for anyone else. then when you asked punchy to move in on the same day it would've canceled ankha out.

i had 8 i'm pretty sure. actually, maybe i asked ankha to move in before i asked punchy to? i think i asked ankha to move in the day before, and then i asked punchy....punchy is moved in and i only have 9 villagers right now

Same thing happened to me with Grizzly and Bianca. Only Bianca moved in. Asking a second villager to move in on the same day cancels out the first villager

Back