• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

So I just preordered this little cutie

Eirrinn

Type: Lazy
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
8465-2640-1034
New Horizons Token
Pear (Fruit)
PRE2370_1.jpg
but...sadly it doesn't ship out until October :c I have to wait so long! but I love isabelle so I will wait >:l is anyone else planning on buying the figure? (I preordered it from jbox)

Oh wow, an Isabelle Nendoroid! I love the accessories they made for her, too cute!

I might pre-order her since she'll come out for my birthday. ^_^

Not really interested in the figure myself, so I'll pass.

If there was a figure of Copper on the other hand I'd buy that thing in an instant.

Preordering mine next month when I get back home c:

I'm only getting it because there aren't any other Animal Crossing figures (of as good quality). Isabelle isn't really one of my favorite characters *shrugs* but I really want Animal Crossing on my shelf

I am so in love with it. I really want to preorder. Might do it in August.
Her lil bells actually make the cute sound from the game.

Not preordering from jbox though, overpriced as hell.

Oh man.. I NEVER buy figures, but jeez I might have to buy this one!

You got that one if you pre-ordered ACNL here! Such a shame I didn't preorder it!

I'll buy her only on her release, Isabelle Nendoroid is a must buy <3

(I hope someday GSC make a Link Nendoroid, It would be so amazing~)

Hnnnnngh. I want her too. I have the tiny one that came with the bundle but omg that one is so cute.

That's SO cute! I love Isabelle! She is really clumsy but she's adorable! I love her ponytail with the bell, but I don't think I'm going to buy any figures. I feel bad for you...you have to wait until October! That's such a bummer! D:

Back