• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

So I've definitely gotten tan

I'm at EXACTLY what I want

That's the exactly shade I'm at (and want) too! Problem is keeping it, not tanning too much nor tanning too little haha, it's kind of troublesome wanting to be in-between.

(cute character/picture! love your hybrids~)

And guys, you have to wait for the day to change to see any tanning changes. The first few 2 shades won't be too noticeable though.

My tan is not going away. I haven't been on the island in days. And assuming the tanning season is the same as in past games, it's not tanning season in my town :mad:

I'm tired of being a mexican :/ it doesn't look good with my characters flamboyant clothes.

I also play mostly in the evenings. Guess maybe I'll just leave my character outside tonight when I'm done playing so she can tan while I'm at work tomorrow.

My luck, it'll rain all day. ;)

I got lazy and didn't wear a hat for a couple days, now I am brown. Argh. It looks very bad, because I went to someone's Shampoodle and got my character a golden-blonde haircut that looks like my actual hair. If I had darker hair I wouldn't complain so much. How many days does the tan take to fade? I'm on my second day. Now I'm wearing my hat all the time, not going to make that mistake again.

I've been out in the sun alot I haven't even gotten brown Dx

Wow some of the subtle racism in this thread is just mind boggling.

It would be really nice if in future games they would let us customize our skin tones permanently! Though I'm not sure what sort of questions Rover would ask you...(I will dropkick you if you respond with something stupid.)

Back