• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

So There's This New Girl...

Status
Not open for further replies.
kalinn said:
Mr. L is the one being immature. Muffun didn't even do anything that was worth being bashed for.
Mr. L is just a crazy little man with a bunch of anger issues. It's probably not even anger issues, it's just his way of seeming "cool" cause people are totally gonna be like "DUDE MR. L YOU KNOW HOW TO KEEP YOUR PIMP HAND STRONG! WE LOVE YOU."
Aren't you acting mature.

Lisamilitz said:
Muffun said:
Lisamilitz said:
crazyredd45 said:
Your aloud to swear in class
Lol'd.

Holden, stop being so immature. You can learn something from Mr. L for once.

<small><small>Not.</small></small>
So what exactly did I do that was so immature? Tell me.
EVERYTHING.

highlight the bottom of my recent post 8'D
I'm really not, just somehow this turned into a conversation about maturity. I thought it was about sitting on the floor or something.

No...it's about some girl going nuts over a guy because he moved his "bobblehead (lol)" too much.

L Lawliet said:
kalinn said:
Mr. L is the one being immature. Muffun didn't even do anything that was worth being bashed for.
Mr. L is just a crazy little man with a bunch of anger issues. It's probably not even anger issues, it's just his way of seeming "cool" cause people are totally gonna be like "DUDE MR. L YOU KNOW HOW TO KEEP YOUR PIMP HAND STRONG! WE LOVE YOU."
More mature than you.

DOUBLE POST

The madness...must...stop!!!!!

Oh yeah...and today we had to do a project in Social Studies, and it was about reforms in the 1800s and I was sick the day we were assigned to different reforms. So yesterday it was explained to me and guess what? I got slavery. Whoever put me in that group is racist. :L

Well, partly black. Some white. But mostly black. Not like, midnight black though. XD More like....The background color of where all the posts are.

kalinn said:
L Lawliet said:
kalinn said:
More mature than you.
Alright, whatever you say <_< .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back