• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

So what did you name your town?

Jeremy

Not an actual piece of furniture.
Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Island
Númenor
Fortunate Mushroom
Lily of the Valley
Golden Mushroom Lamp
Galaxy Cupcake
Rainbow Birthday Bouquet
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
What did you name your town or what will you name it?

I wanted a physical copy so I won't have the game until later today. So I still have some time to decide, but I'm leaning towards the name Beleriand. edit: Need to pick something else because the name is too long by one letter.

edit2: Ended up naming it Gondolin

Last edited:
I'm still kind of deciding, but I think I'll go with Novium. I made up this word myself, so if anyone knows of any secret weird meaning, let me know ;) Getting the game June 14th :'(

Probably Windfall, like below. Dawn Americans and their early release dates *grumble grumble*

I will be getting the game this afternoon. I am pretty sure I am going with Squash as my town name.

Lawrence. It's a tradition, really... Back when I first got Animal Crossing on the GCN I dreamed of going to Lawrence and the college there (University of Kansas), so I named one town that. It wasn't the first, but it was made 10 years ago, and is the oldest surviving town I have. I have called my towns that in all AC games since.

Back