• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

So what did you name your town?

I was originally going to go with Albion (land in Fable) then Driftwood but that's too many characters so its Oakvale!!!! Home of chicken chaser in fable TLC ;)

My standby town name over the years has been "Vale." This time around, though, I've named my town Avalon, which is an island in Arthurian lore. Too bad my town fruit is not the apple! (I have pears.)

Pieland. After that stupid "PIEDAY!" meme from the mayor in Powerpuff girls.. lol.

That character limit takes the piss right out of me though.. Wanted to be offensive and name it Jonestown.

Hanamura. I didn't give it much thought - just chose the first name to come to mind.

Azul :) My favorite color is blue, and I thought it sounded prettier in Spanish ~

I gotta say I was so excited and impatient to play the game that I ended up naming my town after my real life village, Bazoches. I really love this name anyways, even though it's not really super-duper-fancy !

Lunaris. It had to be something to do with the moon or the stars, and that was the best I could think of.

Aria. I just thought it sounded nice and then I remembered that Arya Stark is one of my favourite characters in GoT.

I named my town Honnepon c:
An overly sweet/cute word for an extremely cute game, so I thought it was fitting.

I have planned to call my town Koholint 2 years ago and i like that name not a bit less now
So obviously i called my town Koholint :)

Back