Selling Sold Out! Thanks to all! Some Street Pass Items...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valzed

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
2305-9568-2503
Island
Amity
Spectral Preserves
Raven Wings Potion
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
99.8% (623) +
I'm disabled and don't go out much so obtaining Street Pass items the normal way is not really an option for me. When I first joined here in October I saved up some TBT and bought what Street Pass Items I could afford. I'm not doing anything with them and honestly they're just taking up storage I could use for other things. I don't remember how much I paid for them and I'm not sure how much they sell for. (Any advice on pricing would be appreciated.) Please list what you're interested in and what you'd offer and we'll go from there. Thanks!

Bunny Balloon R - Reserved for Prismi
Bunny Balloon O - Ditto Prismi
Bunny Balloon Y
Bunny Balloon G - Reserved for Prismi
Bunny Balloon C - Reserved for corlee1289
Bunny Balloon B - Ditto
Bunny Balloon I - Ditto

Bunny Balloon P

Heart Balloon R - Reserved for PrincessWoona
Heart Balloon O - Ditto
Heart Balloon Y - Ditto
Heart Balloon G - Ditto
Heart Balloon C - Ditto
Heart Balloon B - Ditto
Heart Balloon I - Ditto
Heart Balloon P

Tweeter - Reserved for Prismi
Bubble Wand - Reserved for Anactoria
Mint Double Scoop
Blue Balloon - Reserved for Prismi

Oh, I wanted to mention that I am looking for a mush end table, a mush hanger, a Jingle Table & a Jingle Wardrobe. If you're interested in doing a trade please let me know. Thank you! Note to self: Items coming Thursday....

Last edited:
I'm disabled and don't go out much so obtaining Street Pass items the normal way is not really an option for me. When I first joined here in October I saved up some TBT and bought what Street Pass Items I could afford. I'm not doing anything with them and honestly they're just taking up storage I could use for other things. I don't remember how much I paid for them and I'm not sure how much they sell for. (Any advice on pricing would be appreciated.) Please list what you're interested in and what you'd offer and we'll go from there. Thanks!

Bunny Balloon R
Bunny Balloon O
Bunny Balloon Y
Bunny Balloon G
Bunny Balloon C
Bunny Balloon B
Bunny Balloon I
Bunny Balloon P

Heart Balloon R
Heart Balloon O
Heart Balloon Y
Heart Balloon G
Heart Balloon C
Heart Balloon B
Heart Balloon I
Heart Balloon P

Tweeter
Bubble Wand
Mint Double Scoop
Blue Balloon

Oh, I wanted to mention that I am looking for a mush end table and a mush hanger. If you're interested in doing a trade please let me know. Thank you!
How do you get the items

How do you get the items

To get Street Pass Items you have to enable Street Pass on your 3DS and in the game you want the items from. Then you carry your 3DS out in the world with you wherever you go. If you pass someone else carrying their 3DS the 2 consoles with ping each other and you'll get an item. In ACNL you have to talk to Digby at the HHA Showcase and he'll enable the Street Pass feature in ACNL for you. Since I don't go out much and when I do go out I don't carry my 3DS it's going to be hard for me to get the Street Pass items. There are more than what I'm selling. These are what I could accord to buy from another forum member at the time. I hope I explained this well enough for you. If you have any other questions I'm always happy to try to answer them. Thanks!

Hi! I’d love the mint scoop and the pink bunny balloon! No idea how much they go for, is 5 tbt each a good offer?

Hi! I’d love the mint scoop and the pink bunny balloon! No idea how much they go for, is 5 tbt each a good offer?

Hi, Candyapple! 5 TBT for each sounds a little high. Let's do 5 TBT for both. Would you like pick up or delivery? Thanks!

Hi ^^ Sounds good to me! If you like I come pick them up right now! Thanks!

I'm heading to drop something off in another town in about 5 minutes. Can I let you know when I'm back and you can come by then? Thanks!

Hi! I'd like to get Heart Balloon P. and Bunny Balloon Y.
for 5 TBT?

Not trying to be rude but how do iu trade withoit walking around each other cause i may be interestedy

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you want to be friends on acnl

Hello! Could I take your bubble wand for 3 tbt? If you're still good to go with our mass visiting session tomorrow, we could do the trade then, or a quick one now would be okay too. Totally your call!

(Darn, I just sold a bunch of mush things to Retail!)

Not trying to be rude but how do iu trade withoit walking around each other cause i may be interestedy

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you want to be friends on acnl

I don't mind you asking. You're not being rude. Here's how I obtained these items: I'm disabled in the real world so I can't get these items the normal way so in the real world I can't trade. Through this forum I've met other members who were selling these things on here, these forums. I ordered what I could afford and I, the real me, paid them with through this forum with the virtual forum currency, TBT. Since these items only exist in ACNL, the other forum member, playing as their mayor, came to my in game town and dropped these items on the ground. Then I, playing as my mayor picked, them up. I paid virtual currency on here, the forums, and received virtual items in ACNL in my town. If you wanted to purchase any of these items you would pay me on here with the forum currency of TBT or in ACNL in one of our towns with the ACNL in game curency, Bells. Then either you playing as your mayor could come to my town where I, playing as my mayor, would have put these on the ground for you, playing as your mayor, to pick up or I playing as my mayor would come to your town to drop these on the ground for you, playing as your mayor, to pick up. I hope this isn't too long of an explanation. I hope this helps clear up any confusion you may have. Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll pick them up, please! Adding you right now! ♡

Sorry it took me so long to reply. I'll add you and open my gate. Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! Could I take your bubble wand for 3 tbt? If you're still good to go with our mass visiting session tomorrow, we could do the trade then, or a quick one now would be okay too. Totally your call!

(Darn, I just sold a bunch of mush things to Retail!)

Sure, I'd be happy to do 3 TBT for the Bubble Wand but I also just realized I need a Jingle Table & Jingle Wardrobe. All this time I thought I had them & didn't. :blush: We can trade tomorrow night. It'll be like an extra bonus for visiting each other. :D Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Add me I'll add you

I don't mean to be mean but right now I'm only adding the FCs of people I'm trading with or selling to. I'm running out of room on my Friends List so I have to watch how many people I'm adding. Sorry about that. Thank you!

Hi I don't need any items, but I believe that I have most of the items you are looking for. Would you like them for say 15-20 tbt? I'll just need to double check on the mush end table.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep I have it. Just let me know if you want them or if that's too high of a price.

Hi I don't need any items, but I believe that I have most of the items you are looking for. Would you like them for say 15-20 tbt? I'll just need to double check on the mush end table.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep I have it. Just let me know if you want them or if that's too high of a price.

I'd be happy to buy them! I can do 20 TBT. Would you prefer pick up or delivery when you're available? Thank you!

Delivery would be great! I'll grab em' and add you and be on my way over. As long as you are ready now.

Sounds great! I just opened my gate. See you soon! Thanks!

I can bring three of the four items. I can't seem to find the jingle table so I can order it for you and get it to you by this time tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back