Selling Sold Out! Thanks to all! Some Street Pass Items...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can bring three of the four items. I can't seem to find the jingle table so I can order it for you and get it to you by this time tomorrow.

That's no problem. I don't mind waiting until tomorrow for it. Thank you for ordering it for me!

Hello! How much would you like for all the remaining heart balloons? I do IGB ^^

Hello! How much would you like for all the remaining heart balloons? I do IGB ^^

I sold 2 balloons for 5 TBT. For the reaming 7 heart balloons that would be about 15 TBT. Will that be too much for you? Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

No prob! I'll vm you when I'm ready with them.

My gate is open so whenever you're ready with the 3 pieces tonight just head on over. Thank you!

I'm saving up my TBT bells and don't really wanna use them right now sorry! If you'll take in game bells I'll still buy them but if not I understand, but I'll have to pass ^^

I'm saving up my TBT bells and don't really wanna use them right now sorry! If you'll take in game bells I'll still buy them but if not I understand, but I'll have to pass ^^

I'm so sorry! I miss read your original post. How about 15k in IGB? Would that be okay? Again, I'm very sorry.

Oh it's fine!! I assumed you just wanted tbt bells so no worries! I'll give you 100k IGB for them ^^

Oh it's fine!! I assumed you just wanted tbt bells so no worries! I'll give you 100k IGB for them ^^

Oh, no, I'm fine with IGB. I was just distracted by my hubby and misread your post. :blush: 100K is waaayyyy too much. I'd be happy with just the 15k. Thank you!

Well that's a nice thing to be distracted by so I understand ^^ and is 20k okay then just to make it even? I just hate to be less than generous with anyone haha

It is nice to be distracted by him... most days. lol! If you really need to round it up to 20k then fine but I'm honestly happy with 15k. I hate over charging people. :D Are you available tonight? If so, pick up or delivery? Thanks so much!

It is nice to be distracted by him... most days. lol! If you really need to round it up to 20k then fine but I'm honestly happy with 15k. I hate over charging people. :D Are you available tonight? If so, pick up or delivery? Thanks so much!

Oh it's fine, don't worry about overcharging me! And sorry I didn't get back to you last night, I got busy with stuff. I still would love to buy those though! Later this evening or night I'll be free ^^

Oh it's fine, don't worry about overcharging me! And sorry I didn't get back to you last night, I got busy with stuff. I still would love to buy those though! Later this evening or night I'll be free ^^

I won't worry if you promise to only bring the 20k we agreed on. :) Oh, it's not a problem. Believe me
- I understand getting involved in something else. I put the the heart balloons aside for you so whenever you're available just let me know. Thanks so much!

Last edited:
Hi!

I wanted the blue, indigo, and cyan bunny balloon.

I'm open to what you're requesting and can pay in IGB or TBT

I won't worry if you promise to only bring the 20k we agreed on. :) Oh, it's not a problem. Believe me
- I understand getting involved in something else. I put the the heart balloons aside for you so whenever you're available just let me know. Thanks so much!

No worries then, 20k only! I'm ready now if you're available ^^ and pick up will work better for me, I have a lot on the ground of my town rn haha

Hi!

I wanted the blue, indigo, and cyan bunny balloon.

I'm open to what you're requesting and can pay in IGB or TBT

That's great! Could you do 7 TBT for all 3? Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

No worries then, 20k only! I'm ready now if you're available ^^ and pick up will work better for me, I have a lot on the ground of my town rn haha

Great! Let me grab the balloons & open my gate. Thanks!

Yes! 7TBT for all three items will be awesome!

I need to go offline for a bit, but I'll leave another comment when I get back on!

Yes! 7TBT for all three items will be awesome!

I need to go offline for a bit, but I'll leave another comment when I get back on!

Great! I actually need to hop off for a bit myself so that works for me.

I have someone in my town right now. I can let you know when they're gone. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back